ILOILO CITY—For the first half of August 2026, more than P18 million worth of illegal drugs were seized by cops in Western Visayas region. In a statistical report, the Police Regional Office (PRO-6) disclosed 2.66 kilograms of suspected shabu (crystal meth) and 14 grams of marijuana...
CITY OF SAN FERNANDO, Pampanga — Two high-value individuals (HVIs) were arrested and more than P2.05 million worth of suspected illegal drugs were seized in a buy-bust operation by police in Barangay Juliana here early Tuesday, August 18. At around 4:15 a.m. joint personnel of the Regional Police...
CAMP DANGWA, Benguet - More than P227-M worth of illegal drugs seized, while 12 drug personalities areested during a weeklong operation in Cordillera region from August 10 to 16. The Police Regional Office-Cordillera said 17 anti-illegal drug operations were conducter, including eight marijuana...
The Philippine National Police (PNP) said it has tightened its monitoring of anti-illegal drug operations at the local level to prevent syndicates from changing tactics and exploiting communities, most recently local fisherfolk, that may be more vulnerable to recruitment. Police General Jose...
LUCENA CITY, Quezon - Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency (PDEA) Director General Isagani Nerez said they have further strengthened coastal defense mechanisms through continuous patrols and engagement with fishing communities to prevent the entry of tons of illegal drugs through the country 's...
Five drug suspects were arrested in a buy-bust operation that yielded P850,000 worth of suspected shabu in Barangay San Dionisio, Parañaque City, early Tuesday, Aug. 11. Parañaque City Police chief Col. Nicolas Piñon identified the suspects as alias Mar, 51, listed as a High-Value Individual...
A 25-year-old man was arrested after trespassing inside a house in Barangay Pinagbuhatan, Pasig City, where he inappropriately touched a child before stealing a mobile phone. Authorities said the incident occurred on the night of Aug. 5. The suspect, identified as “Yekyek,” touched the...
A Philippine Navy (PN) sailor previously assigned to the BRP Sierra Madre outpost in Ayungin (Second Thomas) Shoal in the West Philippine Sea (WPS) is facing an investigation over alleged illegal drug use, a military spokesperson said Friday, Aug. 7. PN spokesperson Capt. Marissa Martinez clarified...
Two men allegedly linked to a series of robberies and hold-up incidents were shot and wounded by two other suspects during an alleged dispute over illegal drug proceeds in Makati City on Saturday, Aug. 1. Police said the incident happened around 1 a.m. on Hiwaga Street in Barangay Olympia....
BATANGAS CITY – Batangas police seized 193 loose firearms during operations in the province from May to July. Police Col. Oliver Ebora, Batangas police chief, presented these to Police Brig. Gen. Dominic Baccay, Police Regional Office 4-A director, during his visit Monday, Aug. 3. Baccay cited...
Bulacan police intercepted nearly P1.34 million worth of suspected shabu and arrested two drug suspects in an anti-drug operation in Barangay Pulong Sampalok, Doña Remedios Trinidad (DRT), Thursday night, July 30. Col. Jay B. Baybayan, acting Bulacan police director, said the buy-bust was...
Malacañang dismissed Vice President Sara Duterte 's accusation that President Marcos helped the International Criminal Court (ICC) in connection with her father 's case, calling it "useless, baseless, and nonsense." In a Palace briefing on Thursday, July 30, Palace Press Officer and...