BULACAN — Sixteen individuals were arrested in a series of anti-drug operations conducted by the Bulacan Police Provincial Office on Wednesday, May 13, resulting in the confiscation of nearly P1 million worth of suspected shabu. Lt. Col. Mark Louie M. Sigua, chief of the Santa Maria police,...
Police arrested three suspected drug peddlers and confiscated over P544,000 worth of shabu during an anti-illegal drug operation in Barangay Catacte, Bustos, Bulacan, on Tuesday night, May 12. Cpt. Heherson M. Zambale, officer-in-charge of Bustos police, said the suspects were identified as alias...
Bulacan police seized over P2 million worth of suspected shabu and arrested a business couple during a buy-bust operation in Barangay Cutcot, Pulilan, on Sunday, May 10. According to a report from Cpt. Marc Henry Gonzales, chief of police of Doña Remedios Trinidad (DRT), the suspects were...
CITY OF SAN JOSE DEL MONTE, Bulacan – A 27-year-old woman was arrested after selling Kush during a buy-bust operation conducted by the City Drug Enforcement Unit (CDEU) on Thursday night, May 7, in Barangay Gaya-Gaya hrere. Police identified the suspect only by the alias “Jen,” a resident of...
The Philippine National Police (PNP) relieved 11 police officers from the Police Regional Office-1 (Ilocos) for alleged underperformance in illegal gambling operations. Those relieved in Special Order No. 2026-3918 dated April 27 included the PRO-1 intelligence chief, the head of the Pangasinan...
CALAPAN CITY, Oriental Mindoro – Vice-Mayor Jose Ildefonso Maliwanag of Mansalay town, this province, has requested the two congressmen of this province to make the municipality of Bansud in the central part of Oriental Mindoro as the site of the proposed regional hospital. Maliwanag said Bansud,...
BACOLOD CITY – A fire hit the old building of the Negros Oriental Provincial Hospital in Dumaguete City on Tuesday night, Nov. 18. Several patients were evacuated to the parking area during the fire. Gov. Manuel “Chaco” Sagarbarria responded to the area and checked affected areas to ensure...
ILOILO CITY – The Department of Public Works and Highways has determined that the Iloilo Provincial Capitol is structurally safe following the recent series of earthquakes. “There is no immediate concern and the building is considered safe for continued occupancy and operation,” said DPWH-6...
CEBU CITY – Less than a month after it was badly damaged by a massive magnitude-6.9 earthquake, the Bogo City Provincial Hospital is now capable again of handling emergencies and surgeries. ZLREJ Construction has completed and turned over the repaired Emergency Room (ER) and Operating Room (OR)...
The Philippine Red Cross (PRC) has opened its first medical tent at the Cebu Provincial Hospital in Bogo City and reported a surge in blood donations from Cebuanos after the devastating 6.9-magnitude earthquake struck Northern Cebu earlier this week. The facility, now fully operational, is...
MALASIQUI, Pangasinan – The head of the Provincial Hospital Management Services Office (PHMSO) in Pangasinan has ordered increased security and restricted access measures within the premises of 14 provincial government-run hospitals. PHMSO head Dr. Tracy Lou Bitoy, in a memorandum issued on...
DAVAO CITY – The provincial government of Sultan Kudarat has vowed to improve its medical facilities as Gov. Datu Pax Ali Mangudadatu aims to upgrade its provincial hospital to Level 3 accreditation next year. The Sultan Kudarat Provincial Hospital is still operating under Level 2 accreditation....