CAMP DANGWA, Benguet - More than P227-M worth of illegal drugs seized, while 12 drug personalities areested during a weeklong operation in Cordillera region from August 10 to 16. The Police Regional Office-Cordillera said 17 anti-illegal drug operations were conducter, including eight marijuana...
The Philippine National Police (PNP) said it has tightened its monitoring of anti-illegal drug operations at the local level to prevent syndicates from changing tactics and exploiting communities, most recently local fisherfolk, that may be more vulnerable to recruitment. Police General Jose...
LUCENA CITY, Quezon - Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency (PDEA) Director General Isagani Nerez said they have further strengthened coastal defense mechanisms through continuous patrols and engagement with fishing communities to prevent the entry of tons of illegal drugs through the country 's...
A Philippine Navy (PN) sailor previously assigned to the BRP Sierra Madre outpost in Ayungin (Second Thomas) Shoal in the West Philippine Sea (WPS) is facing an investigation over alleged illegal drug use, a military spokesperson said Friday, Aug. 7. PN spokesperson Capt. Marissa Martinez clarified...
Two men allegedly linked to a series of robberies and hold-up incidents were shot and wounded by two other suspects during an alleged dispute over illegal drug proceeds in Makati City on Saturday, Aug. 1. Police said the incident happened around 1 a.m. on Hiwaga Street in Barangay Olympia....
BATANGAS CITY – Batangas police seized 193 loose firearms during operations in the province from May to July. Police Col. Oliver Ebora, Batangas police chief, presented these to Police Brig. Gen. Dominic Baccay, Police Regional Office 4-A director, during his visit Monday, Aug. 3. Baccay cited...
Bulacan police intercepted nearly P1.34 million worth of suspected shabu and arrested two drug suspects in an anti-drug operation in Barangay Pulong Sampalok, Doña Remedios Trinidad (DRT), Thursday night, July 30. Col. Jay B. Baybayan, acting Bulacan police director, said the buy-bust was...
CEBU CITY – More than P600-million worth of illegal drugs, mostly shabu, seized from various operations in Central Visayas were destroyed on Tuesday, July 28. In terms of value and quantity, it was the biggest illegal destruction that the Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency-Central Visayas...
An individual using the alias "Rizal" was among the 13 arrested after authorities seized over P4.5 million worth of suspected shabu during a buy-bust operation in San Mateo, Rizal, on July 22, police said. The Rizal Police Provincial Office (Rizal PPO) said the operation was conducted at the house...
TACLOBAN CITY – Suspected illegal drugs were recovered from a 14-year-old Grade 9 student inside a public high school in Javier, Leyte on Thursday. Police identified the child in conflict with the law (CICL) as CMC in compliance with laws protecting the identity of minors. The Javier Municipal...
The Philippine National Police (PNP) on Wednesday, July 1, said one suspect was killed, another was arrested, and three others were being hunted following a raid in Aleosan, North Cotabato that yielded loose firearms and suspected illegal drugs worth P689,000. Police General Jose Melencio C....
BAGUIO CITY – Mayor Benjamin Magalong said the drug-cleared status of 20 barangays here has been revoked due to the presence of active drug pushers. Magalong, head of the City Peace and Order Council and City Anti-Drug Abuse Council (CPOC-CADAC), said the Regional Oversight Committee on Barangay...