The Quezon City government on Wednesday, May 20, extended financial and relief assistance to 130 families affected by separate fire incidents in seven barangays last week as part of its continuing post-fire recovery efforts. Quezon City Mayor Joy Belmonte led the distribution of assistance to...
A total of 13,571 families and 115 presidential scholars in Makati will receive rice assistance under the national government’s “Bawat Bayan Makikinabang” program, the Makati City government said on Monday, May 18. Mayor Nancy Binay and President Ferdinand “Bongbong” Marcos Jr. led the...
President Marcos has assured the public that the government is neither sleeping on the job nor taking a vacation, but is constantly responding to the needs of struggling Filipinos. "Asahan po ninyo na ang inyong pamahalaan ay hindi po natutulog, hindi po nagbabakasyon, at walang ginawa kung hindi...
BACOLOD CITY – At least 2,111 Public Utility Jeepney (PUJ) drivers in this highly urbanized city received cash relief assistance (CRA) from the Department of Social Welfare and Development-Negros Island Region (DSWD-NIR) starting Thursday. The three-day payout is being held at SM City Bacolod...
The Quezon City government received another batch of vegetables from farmers in Atok, Benguet on Thursday, May 14, as it continued its rescue-buy initiative supporting agricultural producers and providing food assistance to vulnerable sectors in the city. The delivery, which arrived at Quezon...
President Marcos has directed the Technical Cooperation Council of the Philippines (TCCP) to implement a national technical program for providing technical assistance to developing countries. Marcos issued Executive Order No. 115 to strengthen the institutional capacity and responsiveness of the...
The Office of the Vice President (OVP) on Wednesday, May 13, announced that it has started a three-day relief operation for families and communities affected by the ongoing effusive eruption of Mayon Volcano in Albay province. In a statement, the OVP said its Disaster Operations Center (DOC) has...
The provincial government of La Union has started the distribution of cash assistance to 209 farmers and fisherfolk as the first batch of recipients affected by super typhoon ‘’Uwan’’ (international name ‘’Fung-Wong’’) last year and amid the rising fuel costs. The first batch are...
Eligible transport network vehicle service (TNVS) drivers and motorcycle taxi riders in Metro Manila are reminded to strictly follow their assigned schedules and venues for the government’s cash aid distribution starting Monday, May 11, as authorities enforce a “no walk-ins” policy to avoid...
President Ferdinand Marcos Jr., on Wednesday, May 6, led a situation briefing with key government agencies to assess the impact of the recent unrest of Mayon Volcano and ordered the immediate delivery of assistance to families affected by heavy ashfall in Albay. In a statement issued by the...
Senior citizens aged 65–79, along with jeepney and tricycle drivers, received 10 kilos of rice in Mandaluyong City on Wednesday, May 6, under the Local Government Support Fund-Financial Assistance to Local Government Units of the national government. Mandaluyong City Mayor Carmelita...
A total of 8,898 senior citizens in San Juan City will receive 40 kilos of rice each this year under the Assistance to Indigent Individuals or Families–Food Assistance (AIIF-FA) Rice Distribution Project, which began with the first 10-kilo allocation on Wednesday, May 6. San Juan City Mayor...