Elated with the victories made by Filipino athletes in the 19th Asian Games, President Marcos vowed to fully develop Team Philippines through the National Academy of Sports (NAS). President Ferdinand 'Bongbong' Marcos Jr. (RTVM Screenshot) Marcos made the promise as he hosted a hero's welcome on...
All 31 Filipino medalists in the Asian Games will receive a Presidential Citation for their achievements in the tournament held in Hangzhou, China. (Photo courtesy of PCO) President Marcos is expected to honor the Filipino athletes on Wednesday afternoon, Oct. 25. Marcos said a Presidential...
The Philippine Ports Authority (PPA) is expecting around 1.4 million passengers as Filipinos begin their exodus to take advantage of the long weekend for the barangay elections and All Saints and All Souls Days next week. PPA General Manager Jay Daniel Santiago said they have started the...
The Metro Rail Transit-3 (MRT-3) is ready to accommodate commuters during the expected influx of passengers for the Barangay and Sangguniang Kabataan Elections (BSKE) and All Saints’ and All Souls’ Days. Department of Transportation Assistant Secretary Jorjette Aquino said the MRT-3 operations...
The Philippine National Police (PNP) has forged a data-sharing agreement with the Commission on Elections (Comelec) to further improve response and strategic plan of action to ensure a peaceful and credible barangay and Sangguniang Kabataan elections (BSKE). PNP chief Gen. Benjamin Acorda, Jr. said...
The Philippine National Police (PNP) will be deploying around 800 policemen, including members of the elite Special Action Force (SAF), to the Bangsamoro Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao (BARMM) to serve as augmentation force for the barangay and Sangguniang Kabataan elections (BSKE). Aside...
From Instagram masskarafestival23 When the going gets tough, the tough get going. In the case of the Bacolodnons, especially back in the 1980s, when everything that could go wrong went wrong in Bacolod—a sugar crisis, a famine, a luxury liner, the MV Don Juan , sinking off the coast of Mindoro,...
Missing Batangueña beauty queen Catherine Camilon is still alive. This was disclosed by Brigadier General Paul Kenneth Lucas, Calabarzon police chief, in an interview with "Ano Sa Palagay N'yo?", Oct. 20. He also vowed to bring Catherine home safe. “We are committing na si Catherine…...
Police Brig. Gen. Joel B. Doria, director of the Police Regional Office 4B, has directed all police commanders in the region to intensify the security measures for the barangay and Sangguniang Kabataan elections (BSKE). At the same time, he said the same security measures will be extended for...
(File photo) The Philippine National Police (PNP) has monitored 18 violent incidents related to Barangay and Sangguniang Kabataan Elections (BSKE), an official disclosed on Friday, Oct. 20. PNP spokesperson Col. Jean Fernando said a total of 97 violent incidents were recorded nationwide so far, of...
CAMP VICENTE LIM, Laguna – The Police Regional Office 4-A activated on Friday, October 20, a regional missing persons committee in connection with the disappearance of Miss Grand Philippines 2023 candidate Catherine Manguerra Camilon in Batangas. CATHERINE Camilon has been missing since October...
Regional Peace and Order Council (RPOC) Chairman and San Juan City Mayor Francis Zamora said on Thursday, Oct. 19, that the council and other concerned agencies of the government have already set up various steps to ensure the peaceful and safe holding of the 2023 Barangay and Sangguniang Kabataan...