President Marcos has assured the public that the government is taking urgent, decisive, and multisectoral action to combat child malnutrition and stunting among Filipino children, as he sounded their alarming effects on children's cognitive development and academic performance. President Ferdinand...
United Kingdom Secretary of State for Foreign, Commonwealth, and Development Affairs David Lammy will visit the Philippines on Saturday, March 8, the Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) announced. UK Foreign Secretary David Lammy (Photo courtesy of UK Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office)...
Vice President Sara Duterte (PPAB) More alleged individuals with names that suspiciously sound like junk food names and cellphone brands have received confidential funds from the Office of the Vice President (OVP), based on further diggings by the...
Department of Information and Communications Technology (DICT) Secretary Ivan Uy has stepped down from his post, Malacañang bared. DICT Secretary Ivan Uy (Photo courtesy of DICT) Palace Press Officer and Undersecretary Claire Castro confirmed Uy's resignation on Thursday night, March 6. "DICT...
Navotas City lone district Rep. Toby Tiangco (left), President Ferdinand "Bongbong" Marcos Jr. (MANILA BULLETIN, Facebook) Alyansa para sa Bagong Pilipinas campaign manager Navotas City lone district Rep. Toby Tiangco says the Marcos...
The Senate on Thursday, March 6, filed a manifestation asking the Supreme Court (SC) that "it be excused from submitting the comment" on the petition of Vice President Sara Duterte, who sought the nullification of the impeachment charges filed against her. Senate of the Philippines In a filing with...
ILOILO CITY—Former Sen. Franklin Drilon said proceeding with the impeachment trial of Vice President Sara Duterte before the elections will be disadvantageous to the Filipino people. FORMER Sen. Franklin Drilon (center) speaks in a press conference in Iloilo City on Thursday, March 6. Also in...
If Philippine inland gaming operators (PIGO) turn out to be a destructive force in society, President Marcos will not hesitate to ban it like what he did with the crime-laden operations of Philippine Offshore Gaming Operators (POGO). PCO Undersecretary Claire Castro (Betheena Unite) "[K]ung...
The collapse of the Cabagan-Santa Maria Bridge In Isabela could lead to inspection of all bridge projects in the country, especially those constructed during the time of former president Rodrigo Duterte, a Malacañang official said. PCO Undersecretary Claire Castro (RTVM) Palace Press Officer and...
Malacañang has yet to have information whether Department of Information and Communications Technology (DICT) Secretary Ivan Uy has resigned from his post. DICT Secretary Ivan Uy (RTVM) Palace Press Officer and Communications Undersecretary Claire Castro said they have no update yet on the...
President Marcos has ordered an investigation into the FA-50 fighter jet that crashed in Bukidnon this week, Palace Press Officer and Communications Undersecretary Claire Castro said. President Ferdinand 'Bongbong' Marcos Jr. (Mark Balmores/File photo) Castro said this after the military located...
President Marcos has inspected the P67.48-million multi-stage rice processing complex project in Barangay Ipil, Echague, Isabela which was inaugurated last year. Rice Processing System II in Isabela (RTVM) The project, known as the Rice Processing System II, is expected to benefit thousands of...