Vice President Sara Duterte has called on the Office of the President to make public the travel authorities it issues, along with the corresponding travel expenses and public funds used by government officials and employees. In a statement issued Tuesday, August 18, Duterte said transparency and...
Vice President Sara Duterte called reports about her supposed trip to Japan “inaccurate,” stressing that her travel plans had changed and that updated information had already been submitted to the Office of the President. In a statement issued Tuesday, August 18, Duterte said the reports did...
While Malacañang respects everyone 's freedom of expression, it said the display of coffins bearing anti-China messages would not help the Philippines. Palace Press Officer and Communications Undersecretary Claire Castro said displaying coffins in several areas in the metropolis is not the...
Vice President Sara Duterte on Thursday, Aug. 6, called on Palace Press Officer and Communications Undersecretary Claire Castro to uphold "professionalism" when speaking on behalf of the Office of the President. After Castro dismissed Duterte 's earlier remarks as "baseless" and "nonsense,"...
First Lady Liza Araneta-Marcos inspected the ongoing restoration of the Coconut Palace at the Cultural Center of the Philippines (CCP) Complex in Pasay City on July 28 as preparations continue for the 49th Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) Leaders ' Summit in November. The Coconut...
For just one night, it would be fair to say that Malacañan Palace was not located on J. P. Laurel Street, but on "Eala" Avenue. President Ferdinand Marcos Jr. and First Lady Liza Araneta Marcos were hosting “Tagumpay Nating Lahat,” a homecoming reception for Filipino tennis star Alex Eala....
Fresh off her historic Wimbledon campaign, Filipina tennis ace and world No. 28 Alex Eala received a homecoming reception at Malacañang Palace, where she vowed to continue representing the Philippines to the best of her ability. Speaking at the homecoming event hosted by President Marcos on Monday...
The possibility that the alleged security threat at the Senate may be linked to the 18 former bodyguards of ex-lawmaker Zaldy Co is "very alarming," Malacañang said. "Of course, very alarming, very concerning," Palace Press Officer and Communications Undersecretary Claire Castro said in a briefing...
Malacañang said that the tragic deaths of Ateneo athletes Rene Clert Baterbonia and Divine Adili should be investigated immediately. Palace Press Officer and Communications Undersecretary Claire Castro said a prompt investigation is indeed necessary, considering that the reported training resulted...
The Philippine National Police (PNP) on Friday, June 5, dismissed claims of an alleged plan to storm Malacañang on Independence Day, saying there is no validated intelligence pointing to any such threat and that security preparations remain routine. Col. Allen Rae Co, chief of PNP public...
Malacañang has warned the public against the “forces of darkness” while saying it could not yet confirm reports of an alleged plot to storm Malacañan on June 12. The Palace issued the statement after veteran broadcaster Ramon Tulfo claimed on social media that intelligence reports discussed...
Executive Secretary Ralph Recto said they have noted underspending while reviewing the progress of big-ticket programs implemented by government agencies. "There are spots of underspending,, and these must be resolved immediately," Recto said, following a meeting with key government agencies on...