CAMP VICENTE LIM, Laguna – The Police Regional Office 4-A on Wednesday launched its regional command center based in this camp powered by artificial intelligence to strengthen law enforcement capabilities and improve public safety. POLICE Lt. Gen. Robert Rodriguez, PNP deputy chief for operations...
CAMP VICENTE LIM, Laguna – The Police Regional Office 4-A arrested 987 wanted individuals in the Cavite, Laguna, Batangas, Rizal, and Quezon region from Feb. 1 to 28. Three-hundred seven were most wanted persons and 74 were caught in Rizal, followed by Laguna, 65; Cavite, 62; Quezon, 56, and...
Executive Secretary Lucas Bersamin has ordered all undersecretaries, assistant secretaries, and directors in the Presidential Communications Office (PCO) to submit their courtesy resignation in light of the change in its leadership last week. In a memorandum dated Feb. 25, Bersamin said the move...
A group of high-ranking Philippine government officials joined an aerial tour conducted by the United States Department of Defense over the South China Sea. (Photo courtesy of US Ambassador MaryKay Carlson) In a post made by US Ambassador to the Philippines MaryKay Carlson on X, she shared a photo...
Malacañang has tagged as "hoax" and "another budol (scam)" the statement of former president Rodrigo Duterte, alleging that President Marcos is veering towards a dictatorship. President Ferdinand 'Bongbong' Marcos Jr. (left) and former president Rodrigo Duterte (right) (Mark Balmores | Keith...
Malacañang has welcomed the country's much-wanted exit from the Financial Action Task Force (FATF) greylist , saying the development reaffirms the government's actions are aligned with international standards. File photos In a statement, Executive Secretary Lucas Bersamin said the country's exit...
Malacañang has directed all government agencies to support the celebration of the 127th Anniversary of the Proclamation of Philippine Independence from May 28 to June 12, 2025. File photo Memorandum Circular (MC) No. 77, signed by Executive Secretary Lucas Bersamin on Feb. 13, mandates all...
Malacañang has distanced itself from the criminal charges the National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) filed against Vice President Duterte, saying it will let the Department of Justice (DOJ) handle the matter. Executive Secretary Lucas Bersamin (Palace photo) Executive Secretary Lucas Bersamin...
Rumors are rife and cannot be outrightly dignified. This was how Malacañang responded to rumors of a looming Cabinet revamp, claiming that two more Cabinet members, aside from Transportation Secretary Jaime Bautista, have stepped down from their posts. Executive Secretary Lucas Bersamin (John...
President Marcos has appointed former Bases Conversion and Development Authority president Vivencio "Vince" Bringas Dizon as the new secretary of the Department of Transportation (DOTr). Former BCDA president Vince Dizon (Photo courtesy of BCDA) Executive Secretary Lucas Bersamin disclosed on...
Malacañang reiterated that the decision to impeach Vice President Sara Duterte was the sole prerogative of Congress and was not up to President Marcos. File photos Executive Secretary Lucas Bersamin said this after Gabriela Partylist Arlene Brosas said Marcos was the cause of the delay for the...
Malacañang assured the public that the government would be transparent in using the country's coffers amid challenges to the constitutionality of the 2025 General Appropriations Act (GAA). Executive Secretary Lucas Bersamin (Malacañang photo) In a statement, Executive Secretary Lucas Bersamin...