Malacañang said President Marcos is not turning a blind eye to calls for justice amid criticism over the failure to enforce the International Criminal Court (ICC) arrest warrant against Sen. Ronald “Bato” dela Rosa. Presidential Communications Office (PCO) Undersecretary Claire Castro said...
Malacañang on Wednesday, May 20, said the arrest warrant issued by the International Criminal Court (ICC) against Senator Ronald “Bato” dela Rosa remains valid after the Supreme Court (SC) did not issue a temporary restraining order (TRO) stopping its enforcement. Presidential Communications...
Malacañang has reminded senators, who will serve as judges for Vice President Sara Duterte 's impeachment trial, to remember that they are serving the people and not one person alone. Palace Press Officer and Communications Undersecretary Claire Castro refused on Monday, May 18, to judge...
Echoing a previous statement from Senator Robin Padilla, Malacañang urged Senator Ronald "Bato" Dela Rosa to come out and face the charges against him. Palace Press Officer and Communications Undersecretary Claire Castro said Dela Rosa, who used to be the chief of the Philippine National Police...
Malacañang rejected claims that the Senate was placed under siege during last week’s shooting incident, while saying President Marcos was disappointed over developments surrounding Sen. Ronald “Bato” dela Rosa’s supposed escape from Senate protective custody. In her press briefing,...
Malacañang said President Marcos continues to trust Interior Secretary Jonvic Remulla despite growing calls for his replacement following a series of controversies involving the Department of the Interior and Local Government (DILG). During a Palace press briefing on Monday, May 18, Presidential...
President Marcos has appointed Department of Budget and Management (DBM) Undersecretary Kim Robert de Leon as the country’s new Budget Secretary, making him the youngest person to head the agency. Presidential Communications Office (PCO) Undersecretary Claire Castro announced De Leon’s...
Malacañang has hit back at Vice President Sara Duterte over her remarks linking the International Criminal Court (ICC) cases against Duterte allies and possible Charter Change efforts to an alleged plan by President Marcos to remain in power. In a message to reporters on Thursday, May 14,...
Despite fresh rumors of a Cabinet revamp, Malacañang has once again clarified that there was no reorganization within the administration. Palace Press Officer and Communications Undersecretary Claire Castro said on Tuesday, May 12, that there was no movement within the administration. "Sa ngayon...
Stressing that everyone is given protection in accordance with the law, Malacañang assured that if Senator Ronald "Bato" dela Rosa, who is now wanted for crimes against humanity, is arrested, he will receive protection. "Kung naaresto man po siya, kung maaaresto man po siya, lahat ng karapatan...
While Malacañang said no destabilization efforts are currently being monitored, it is aware where the plot is coming from. Palace Press Officer and Communications Undersecretary Claire Castro said there is nothing new about reports on destabilization plots against the government. However, without...
Vice President Sara Duterte criticized Palace Press Officer and Presidential Communications Office (PCO) Undersecretary Claire Castro, saying statements from Malacañang representatives could embarrass the country. During an interview released by the Office of the Vice President on Friday, May 8,...