Water concessionaire Manila Water announced scheduled water service interruptions in Quezon City from May 20 to 23 due to ongoing network maintenance activities. The areas to be affected by water interruptions are the following: May 20 (10:00 p.m.) to May 21 (4:00 a.m.) Culiat Tandang Sora UP...
Water concessionaires Maynilad and Manila Water have issued their respective water interruption advisories for their customers in Metro Manila for the Holy Week. Maynilad said Barangays Gulod, Sta. Monica, and Siena in Quezon City will experience service interruptions starting 10 p.m. on Monday,...
BACOLOD CITY – Four-thousand households in seven barangays in San Carlos City, Negros Occidental have no water after the intake tank of a treatment facility in Sitio Medina, Barangay Rizal. San Carlos City was damaged by a flashflood due to heavy rain on Sunday, Feb. 23. FLASHFLOOD damaged...
The Manila Electric Company (Meralco) has announced scheduled power maintenance in several cities, municipalities, and provinces across Luzon. Starting Wednesday, January 8, Balara, Quezon City, and Mendez-Nuñez, Indang, Cavite, will experience the first round of maintenance. This is due to pole...
ILOILO CITY – To avoid a repeat of the massive blackouts that affected Iloilo and Panay Island last year, MORE Electric and Power Corp. (MORE Power) urged the National Grid Corp. of the Philippines (NGCP) to complete its substation in this city. A LINEMAN of MORE Power...
TACLOBAN CITY - The province of Leyte was hit by an unscheduled 11-hour power interruption on New Year's Eve. The outage affected the whole coverage area of the Leyte Electric Cooperative II. It affected Tacloban City, Babatngon, and Palo beginning around 10 p.m. on New Year’s Eve. The...
Relief distribution in an evacuation center in Imus City on October 25 (Photo from Mayor Alex Advincula's Facebook page/MANILA BULLETIN) CAVITE – A total of 3,467 families or 12,325 individuals have been evacuated in the province due to the impact of Severe Tropical Storm Kristine....
The Manila Electric Company (Meralco) reported that it has restored power to thousands of consumers affected by severe tropical storm Kristine. As of noon Thursday, Oct. 24, Meralco said that 397,129 customers remain without electricity, but this number is steadily decreasing from 535,000...
BACOLOD CITY – Power was fully restored in three areas in northern Negros Occidental on Friday, Oct. 18, three days after a series of power outages. POWER was restored in northern Negros Occidental after three days. (Noneco) In a statement, the Northern Negros Electric Cooperative (Noneco)...
BACOLOD CITY – The Negros Electric Power Corp. (NEPC/Negros Power) restored power to more than 40,000 consumers here on Monday, August 26, five days after a series of power outages triggered by the shutdown of the Alijis substation on Wednesday, August 21. ROEL Castro (left), president and chief...
BACOLOD CITY – At least 47,000 households or 22 percent of the 224,000 consumers served by the Negros Electric and Power Corp. (NEPC/Negros Power) have been affected by the widespread unscheduled power interruption here since Wednesday night, August 21. AN employee of the Negros Electric and...
Major areas in Jalajala and parts of Cainta in Rizal Province will have no water for up to six hours until Wednesday, June 19, due to Manila Water’s maintenance activities. In Jalajala, portions of Barangay Sipsipin; Special District; Second District, Third District, Bayugo; Punta; Palaypalay;...