Ilocos Norte 1st district Rep. Sandro Marcos has marked another first in his fledgling career as a legislator. Ilocos Norte 1st district Rep. Sandro Marcos (Facebook) Marcos was in Malacañang Monday morning, Oct. 10 to witness the signing into law of Republic Act (RA) No. 11934, or the SIM...
Undersecretary Cheloy Velicaria-Garafil, who is now the officer-in-charge (OIC) of the Office of Press Secretary (OPS), disclosed that President Ferdinand "Bongbong" Marcos Jr. tapped her to transfer to Malacañang last week after erstwhile press secretry Trixie Cruz-Angeles resigned....
House Senior Deputy Majority Leader Sandro Marcos will finally be able to put an end to the "politically-tainted" construction of covered courts in his home district if and when the proposed P5.268-trillion national budget for 2023 gets enacted. Ilocos Norte 1st district Rep. Sandro Marcos...
Ilocos Norte 1st district Rep. Sandro Marcos says he has set a condition for himself before he could perform the duties of a presidential son or First Son. Ilocos Norte 1st district Rep. Sandro Marcos (PPAB) During an interview with local reporters in his district over the weekend, Rep. Marcos made...
Ilocos Norte 1st district Rep. Sandro Marcos admits that he's a "mama's boy", although he describes himself now as a fully independent 28-year-old. Ilocos Norte 1st district Rep. Sandro Marcos (PIA Ilocos Norte) Rep. Marcos, the senior deputy majority leader in the House of Representatives, made...
United States (US) President Joe Biden has promised "to find time to visit the Philippines", according to Ilocos Norte 1st district Rep. Sandro Marcos. Ilocos Norte 1st district Rep. Sandro Marcos and US President Joe Biden (Facebook, AFP) This was revealed by the presidential son during a press...
Malacañang said President Ferdinand "Bongbong" Marcos Jr.'s decision to sign the measure on the mandatory registration of SIM cards would boost the government's efforts against text and online scams. Malacañang says President Marcos will sign the SIM Card Registration Act on October 10, 2022,...
President Ferdinand "Bongbong" Marcos Jr. will convene the first Legislative-Executive Development Advisory Council (LEDAC) under his administration on Monday, Oct. 10, Malacañang said. President Ferdinand 'Bongbong' Marcos Jr. (Photo courtesy of the Office of the President) The 20-member council,...
Amid groups raising concern over data privacy once the proposed SIM Registration Act is signed into law, Albay 2nd District Rep. Joey Salceda on Sunday, Oct. 9, asked telecommunication companies to ensure that consumer data will not fall into the wrong hands. (Pixabay/Jonas Leupe/ Unsplash) Telcos...
To Albay 1st district Rep. Edcel Lagman, President Ferdinand “Bongbong” Marcos Jr. should just release former Senator Leila De Lima instead of transferring her to another detention center. DILG Chief Abalos speaks to De Lima after the Oct. 9 hostage taking incident (DILG photo) This call was...
Vice President Sara Duterte, who serves as the Department of Education (DepEd) secretary in a concurrent capacity, received a passing mark from teachers for her performance during her first 100 days in office. DepEd / MB Visual Content Group The Teachers' Dignity Coalition (TDC), in a statement...
President Ferdinand "Bongbong" Marcos Jr. has expressed his intention to talk to former senator Leila de Lima after three inmates took her hostage on Sunday morning, October 9. President Ferdinand 'Bongbong' Marcos Jr. and former senator Leila de Lima (Malacañang photo / Jonathan Hicap / Manila...