President Marcos is bent on reinstating the rule of requiring local government units (LGUs) to officially accept national infrastructure projects in their areas before they can be declared completed. Marcos said all LGUs will have to implement the rule again after its removal in the previous...
LEGAZPI CITY – Various national and local government agencies have started providing assistance to the Bicol region, particularly in Masbate province, where tropical cyclone ‘’Opong’’ made landfall twice on Friday. In an interview, Masbate Gov. Richard Kho thanked President Ferdinand R....
A 41-year-old motorcycle rider died in a collision with an Asian Utility Vehicle (AUV) in Cainta, Rizal, early Sunday, Sept. 28. According to the Cainta Municipal Police Station (Cainta MPS), the incident occurred at around 1:10 a.m. and was reported to them at around 3 a.m. by the Barangay Public...
House Speaker Faustino “Bojie” Dy III held a strategic dialogue with farmers at the Isabela Convention Center (ICON) on Saturday, Sept. 27 in Cauayan City, Isabela. The forum brought together key stakeholders, including Provincial Agriculturist Sergio Galamgan, city and municipal...
President Marcos has signed into law a measure seeking to improve access to Shari’ah courts for Filipino Muslims by introducing digital processes and strengthening legal support services. Republic Act (RA) No. 12304, signed on Sept. 18, amends the National Commission on Muslim Filipinos (NCMF)...
President Marcos has assured the public that past abuses in flood control and infrastructure projects will not be repeated under his administration, stressing that every peso of public money must directly benefit Filipino families. Speaking in Gonzaga, Cagayan, where he led the distribution of...
Malacañang denied that the Marcos administration had taken a position on former president Rodrigo Duterte’s request for interim release from the International Criminal Court (ICC), after his lawyer cited Palace remarks in a filing before the tribunal. Communications Undersecretary Claire Castro...
President Marcos has led the distribution of relief assistance to residents of Cagayan province affected by Super Typhoon Nando, with a focus on helping farmers recover their livelihoods. In his speech on Saturday, Sept. 27, the President said he went to Cagayan to check on the residents who...
DAVAO CITY – Moro Islamic Liberation Front (MILF) Chairman Ahod Ebrahim broke his silence on Friday, Sept. 27, following the abrupt change of leadership in the Bangsamoro Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao (BARMM) in March this year. Ebrahim, more popularly known as Al Haj Murad Ebrahim, said...
Manila Mayor Francisco "Isko Moreno" Domagoso said the city government may purchase portable modular pumps to help ease flooding in the capital as it continues to explore plans to mitigate the adverse effects of heavy rains on Manileños. Domagoso made the statement during an inspection with...
President Marcos has announced that P255.5 billion previously allocated for Department of Public Works and Highways (DPWH) flood control projects in 2026 will be redirected to fund programs under other agencies. Speaking in San Fernando City, La Union, the President said the move followed the...
Malacañang said it respects the independence of the Independent Commission on Infrastructure (ICI) following Baguio City Mayor Benjamin Magalong 's resignation as special adviser. In a statement, Presidential Communications Office (PCO) Secretary Dave Gomez said it was “unfortunate” that...