President Duterte bared that he might come up with a decision by Monday, May 2, on whether or not the operations of online sabong will be allowed in the country. President Duterte (Screengrab from RTVM livestream) "It's up for my signature," Duterte said during a site inspection of the Overseas...
CAPAS, Tarlac -- Kamura Highlands Gaming and Holdings, Inc., the newest electronic sabong licensee of the Philippine Amusements and Gaming Corporation (PAGCOR), has been given a green light to start its operation. The PAGCOR’s Board of Directors formally informed the Kamura Highlands Gaming ‘to...
It will be up to the next Congress to set guidelines regulating the multi-billion peso ‘e-sabong’ (online cockfighting) operations, Senator Francis Tolentino on Wednesday, April 20 said. This would-be measure would make it clear which government agency would supervise and set the rules on...
The Senate Committee on Public Order and Dangerous Drugs is seeking to regulate the operations of online cockfighting (e-sabong) and limiting its operations only every Sunday and legal holidays. Sen. Ronald “Bato” Dela Rosa said this is just one of the initial recommendations of the Senate...
Senator Francis Tolentino said there was a gross violation of a Catholic Church tradition when the Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corporation (PAGCOR) allowed the holding of ‘e-sabong’ (cockfighting) games last Good Friday. In today’s hybrid public hearing by the Senate public order and...
Government should act fast to stop Overseas Filipino Workers (OFWs) from being addicted to the multi-billion-peso ‘e-sabong’ (online cockfighting) operations, Senator Francis Tolentino on Monday, April 11 said. The country’s OFWs, described as the Philippines’ modern heroes, contribute nine...
President Duterte said that his intelligence funds had been depleted due to the Covid-19 pandemic saying government troops had to use what they had because of the situation. President Duterte (RTVM Screenshot) Duterte made the statement during the groundbreaking ceremony of the Overseas Filipino...
VALENCIA CITY, Bukidnon--Senator Ronald "Bato" dela Rosa said he has been scolded by his daughters because of the online cockfighting (e-sabong) issue. Senator Ronald "Bato" dela Rosa (left) and Gretchen Barretto (Noel Pabalate/ MANILA BULLETIN) More specifically, it's his spat with actress and...
President Duterte justified his decision not to suspend the operations of online sabong in the country as it is generating billions of income for the government and not because he has connections in the industry. President Rodrigo Roa Duterte talks to the people after holding a meeting with key...
Verbal exchange involving actress Gretchen Barretto and Senator Bato dela Rosa is getting hotter by the minute. After Bato refuted her allegations he is involved in e-sabong, Gretchen retorted she is "very willing" to present "evidence" pertaining to the same. On Instagram, the 52-year-old even...
A single mother is now in critical condition in a hospital after she was allegedly stabbed 10 times by a neighbor who sneaked into her house at Sucol Gitna, Barangay San Sebastian in Hagonoy, Bulacan on Sunday night. Police identified the victim as Aileen Dalora Fernando, 43. According to police...
CEBU CITY – Despite the controversies surrounding the online cockfighting, Cebuano cockfighting aficionados are pushing for the restoration of the industry through e-sabong. Victor Sierra speaks during the launching of the Visayas Finest Cockers on Saturday, March 26. (Photo by Calvin D. Cordova...