Granular lockdowns will still be enforced in areas with high coronavirus disease-2019 (COVID-19) cases even if they are under the least restricted Alert Level 1 status. This is to allay public fears that another COVID-19 surge is forthcoming, according to Department of the Interior and Local...
COVID-19 protection for minors six to 17 years old is within reach as the Sinovac COVID vaccine was given the green light for Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) in Brazil and Thailand which could be the basis for the same EUA in the Philippines. This development can advance the campaign for...
As Metro Manila and 38 other areas transitioned to the Alert level 1 status, the Department of Health (DOH) encouraged the public to recognize the importance of staying protected through vaccination and adherence to minimum health standard protocols with the easing of restrictions. 'Resbakuna sa...
CAGAYAN -- Ten towns in the province have registered zero COVID-19 cases. These are Aparri, Buguey, Calayan, Camalaniugan, Iguig, Gonzaga, Sanchez Mira, Sta. Praxedes, Sta. Teresita, and Sta. Ana. The Cagayan Provincial Information Office (CPIO) reported that there are only 61 active cases in the...
Philippine embassies located in different parts of the world should be turned into the main sellers of Philippine tourism in a bid to promote the country as a prime tourist destination. Boracay, arguably the crown jewel of Philippine tourism. (Laimonas Keseriauskis/ Unsplash) Senatorial candidate...
A total of 63 million individuals in the Philippines have been fully vaccinated against the coronavirus disease (COVID-19), but only 10 million individuals have so far received their booster jab, said National Task Force (NTF) against COVID-19 special adviser Dr. Teodoro “Ted” Herbosa on...
The Department of Health (DOH) said on Tuesday, March 1 that it will be making weekly coronavirus disease (COVID-19) case reports beginning March 7, next week. People flock to Ilaya in Binondo, Manila to shop on Jan. 2, 2022. Metro Manila will be under Alert Level 3 starting Jan. 3 until Jan. 15...
Three more members of K-pop girl group Apink and eight more members of girl group Loona have tested positive for coronavirus disease (COVID-19) while The Boyz’s Jacob was diagnosed with the virus in South Korea after vacationing in Canada. Apink IST Entertainment announced on March 1 that...
Persons who are asymptomatic and have been fully-vaccinated against the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) are no longer required to undergo quarantine should they be exposed to a COVID-19 positive individuals, the Department of Health (DOH) said on Tuesday, March 1. (Jansen Romero / MANILA BULLETIN)...
Now in the last three months of President Duterte’s administration, Secretary Carlito Galvez Jr. expressed gratitude to the Commander-in-Chief on Tuesday night, Feb. 28, for inspiring his Cabinet members to mount a courageous fight against the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) pandemic. Sec. Carlito...
Vaccine czar Carlito Galvez Jr. deemed as a success the national vaccination program against the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) since the least restrictive Alert Level 1 status was already implemented in Metro Manila and at least 38 other areas beginning Tuesday, March 1. Vaccine czar Carlito...
Senator Christopher Lawrence “Bong” Go on Tuesday, March 1 once again urged Filipinos to be more vigilant and to continue strictly adhering to the health and safety protocols as the National Capital Region (NCR) and 38 other areas in the country are set to deescalate to COVID-19 Alert Level 1...