GENERAL SANTOS, South Cotabato—A group of doctors called "UniTeaMD" has vowed to support UniTeam presidential bet Ferdinand "Bongbong" Marcos Jr and his running mate Davao City Mayor Sara Duterte in the May 2022 polls. (Unsplash) The group consists of nearly 400 doctors based in this city...
CARMEN, North Cotabato—Vice presidential bet and Davao City Mayor Sara Duterte-Carpio remains loyal to her May 2022 partner presidential candidate Ferdinand "Bongbong" Marcos Jr, but is thankful for the support coming from the "RoSa" movement just the same. Vice presidential candidate Davao...
Presidential candidate Panfilo "Ping" Lacson expressed his willingness to go after unsettled taxes in order tp finance crucial projects of his government, including a national broadband plan (NBP) designed to significantly improve Internet connection services across the country. Speaking from the...
Expect a decision from the Commission on Elections (Comelec) en Banc on the pending cases of presidential candidate Ferdinand "Bongbong" Marcos Jr before the end of April. Comelec/MB "The Chairman (Saidamen Pangarungan) is committing number one before the end of April a decision by the en banc will...
Commission on Elections (Comelec) Chairman Saidamen Pangarungan on Monday, March 21, has assured the public that they are carefully studying all the petitions filed before them. Chairman Saidamen Pangarungan (Photo Comelec FB) The poll chief issued the statement in reaction to the letter of Akbayan...
The Akbayan Partylist on Monday, March 21, asked the Commission on Elections (Comelec) en banc to already release its decision on their disqualification case against presidential candidate Ferdinand "Bongbong" Marcos Jr. Akbayan Partylist on Monday submitted a letter to the en banc of the...
Although the presidential bets were incomplete, an official of the Commission on Elections (Comelec) believes their presidential debate on Saturday, March 19, was highly successful. The Presidential debate organized by Comission on Election at Sofitel Tent in Pasay City on Saturday night, March 19,...
The Commission on Elections (Comelec) said it will wait for presidential candidate Ferdinand "Bongbong" Marcos Jr and his tandem Sara Duterte to make a decision on whether they will attend the Pilipinas Debates or not. Comelec/MB "As put out in our materials, we don't have a written refusal yet....
Nine presidential bets in the May 2022 polls have already confirmed their participation in the PiliPinas Debates of the Commission on Elections (Comelec). Comelec/MB "As of March 13, 6 p.m. 9 out of 10 Presidential candidates have confirmed participation in the #PiliPinasDebates2022," Comelec...
Commission on Elections (Comelec) Commissioner George Garcia said his decision to inhibit from the cases, which he previously handled, was voluntary to maintain the integrity of the poll body. Commissioner George Garcia (Photo Comelec) "This is voluntary. I was not compelled by anybody. Nobody...
A Filipino ambassador and his wife were ordered to return to the Philippines after the latter was seen on a video campaigning for presidential aspirant Ferdinand "Bongbong" Marcos Jr. before a crowd of overseas Filipino workers in Saudi Arabia. DFA (MANILA BULLETIN FILE PHOTO) The Department of...
Petitioners seeking to disqualify presidential candidate Ferdinand "Bongbong" Marcos Jr. in the May 2022 polls on Friday, March 4, asked the Commission on Election (Comelec) to resolve the case that they filed as soon as possible. Copy of the urgent motion "Petitioners implore the Honorable...