TOKYO, Japan – Japan issued an alert on Friday after a volcano in the southwest of the country erupted, jettisoning large rocks hundreds of meters away from the crater, Kyodo news agency reported. Mount Otake in Kagoshima prefecture There were no immediate reports of injuries after the...
The Civil Service Commission (CSC) announced on Thursday, Sept. 16, that it is extending work-from-home arrangement as Metro Manila shifted to Alert Level 4. Civil Service Commission (MANILA BULLETIN) In an advisory, CSC said it is extending work-from-home arrangements in its Central Office, CSC...
Establishments in two cities in Metro Manila that have been allowed to resume limited operation under the new community restriction guidelines are so far compliant with existing health protocols, the Metropolitan Manila Development Authority (MMDA) said. 100% FULLY-VACCINATED-- Stickers signifying...
The Department of the Interior and Local government (DILG) encouraged restaurants and other business establishments to check on the vaccination cards of their customers for them to avail of their goods and services. In an interview over GMA News, DILG Undersecretary and spokesperson Jonathan Malaya...
Philippine security forces have been on heightened alert ever since the Marawi siege took place over four years ago. Presidential Spokesperson Harry Roque gave this assurance to the public in terms of the country's vigilance as far as a possible terror attack is concerned. "Alam niyo naman po,...
The Metropolitan Waterworks and Sewerage System Regulatory Office (MWSS RO) has allowed Maynilad Water Services Inc. and Manila Water Company Inc. to disconnect delinquent customers in Metro Manila areas under Alert Level 4 and below. 32837 “For areas not under Alert Level 5 or Granular Lockdown,...
Blame time zone differences for this minor boo-boo. Presidential Spokesperson Harry Roque speaks during the virtual press briefing Thursday, Sept. 16, 2021 (Screenshot from Facebook live) Presidential Spokesperson Harry Roque mistakenly thought during a virtual press briefing Thursday noon, Sept....
Pasay City Mayor Emi Calixto-Rubiano expressed confidence that the new alert system on quarantine classifications imposed by the national government could help avert the rising coronavirus disease (COVID-19) cases in Metro Manila. “Kampante naman po ako na magtatagumpay ang bagong quarantine...
Muntinlupa Mayor Jaime Fresnedi issued guidelines in the implementation of the new COVID-19 Alert Levels System, the new community quarantine classifications in the National Capital Region (NCR) starting Sept. 16. Under the new classification, Metro Manila is under the General Community Quarantine...
The Department of the Interior and Local Government (DILG) ordered Thursday, Sept. 16 the local government units and the police forces in Metro Manila to strictly enforce the minimum public health standards (MPHS) with the start of the implementation of coronavirus disease-2019 (COVID-19) Alert...
All is set for the Philippine National Police (PNP) as the governments begins the implementation of the granular lockdown and the alert level system in Metro Manila tomorrow, Sept. 16. PNP chief General Guillermo Lorenzo Eleazar said personnel of the National Capital Region Police Office (NCRPO)...
Senator Grace Poe on Wednesday, September 15, appealed to local government units (LGUs) not to employ the "shock and awe" tactic in implementing granular lockdowns within their jurisdictions, and give residents a fair amount of time to prepare. Members of the Philippine National Police man a...