Malacañang has pointed to the previous administration as the reason the International Criminal Court (ICC) resumed its investigation into the alleged crimes against humanity during the bloody drug war of former president Rodrigo Duterte that ultimately led to his arrest and surrender last week....
Malacañang said the recent arrest and surrender of former president Rodrigo Duterte to the International Criminal Court (ICC) did not change the view of foreign investors of the Philippines. Palace Press Officer and Communications Undersecretary Claire Castro (RTVM) In a press briefing, Palace...
Palace Press Officer and Communications Undersecretary Claire Castro hit back at Senator Ronald "Bato" dela Rosa, saying he should have gone immediately to The Hague if he truly believed that the International Criminal Court (ICC) was incompetent. Senator Ronald dela Rosa, Palace Press Officer...
Malacañang said it respects the decision of the Senate if it would launch an investigation into the arrest and surrender of former president Rodrigo Duterte to the International Criminal Court (ICC) last week. (Photo by Mark Balmores/MANILA BULLETIN) Palace Press Officer and Communications...
Despite growing tensions, Malacañang said President Marcos has no immediate plans to take legal action against individuals making strong statements against the government. 'STAND WITH DUTERTE' — Thousands of supporters of former president Rodrigo Duterte joined the unity walk in Davao...
Former vice president Leni Robredo cannot help but compare the arrest and detention faced by former senator Leila de Lima and former president Rodrigo Duterte. Former vice president Leni Robredo and Mamamayang Liberal Partylist first nominee Leila de Lima speak to the media in Naga City on...
Palace Press Officer and Communications Undersecretary Claire Castro believes that the International Criminal Court (ICC) pre-trial hearing on the case of former president Rodrigo Duterte showed that the latter was afforded his rights , contrary to the claim of his camp. RTVM, ICC photos Castro...
As he braces for what could be his life's toughest fight, former president Rodrigo Duterte is assured by the International Criminal Court (ICC) of fairness as the clock ticks down to Sept. 23, the day of the pivotal confirmation of charges hearing that will determine his fate in The Hague. Former...
President Marcos has increased the subsistence allowance for officers and enlisted personnel of the Armed Forces of the Philippines (AFP) from P150 to P350, ensuring better financial support for their daily needs. File photos Executive Order (EO) No. 84, signed by Executive Secretary Lucas Bersamin...
The International Criminal Court (ICC) Pre-trial Chamber I has set former president Rodrigo Duterte's confirmation of charges hearing on Sept. 23, six months after his arrest early this week. Photos from the International Criminal Court Pre-Trial Chamber I live stream/ICC Pre-Chamber Trial I...
Former presidential spokesperson Harry Roque said he is set to join former president Rodrigo Duterte's team of counsel as he faces trial before the International Criminal Court (ICC) over crimes against humanity. File photo Roque, who was seen in public for the first time in months on Friday...
CAMP FLORENDO, La Union – The Police Regional Office-1 provided security to the Department of the Interior and Local Government to ensure the orderly implementation of the suspension order against Urdaneta City, Pangasinan Mayor Julio Parayno III and Vice Mayor Jimmy Parayno on Friday morning,...