The Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corp. (Pagcor) issued a reminder to the public that hosting unregistered online raffles on social media platforms is against the law. In a statement, Alejandro H. Tengco, Pagcor chairman and chief executive officer, said these activities constitute illegal online...
The Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corp. (Pagcor) has reported a surge in its net income for the first quarter of year. Alejandro H. Tengco, Pagcor chairman and chief executive officer, said the state-run firm's total earnings reached P25.24 billion from January to March, up 42 percent...
The former head of the Subic Bay Metropolitan Authority (SBMA) has been appointed as the new president and chief operating officer of the Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corp. (Pagcor). In a statement, the gaming regulator and operator announced that Wilma Eisma was sworn in as its new president...
The government recorded a rise in revenue stemming from the operations of the Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corp. (Pagcor), surpassing the levels seen prior to the pandemic-induced lockdowns. Data from the Bureau of the Treasury indicated that the government's gaming regulator and operator...
State-owned Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corp. (Pagcor) advanced its mandated cash dividend remittance to bolster the government's efforts in driving economic growth and development in the country. Alejandro H. Tengco, Pagcor chairman and chief executive officer, said that the gaming regulator...
The Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corp. (Pagcor) expects an increase in revenue from government-run casinos this year despite ongoing privatization initiatives. In a statement on Thursday, March 21, the gaming regulator and operator stated that Pagcor-operated casinos are expected to yield P81.27...
The government's share of the Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corp. (Pagcor) income remained below its pre-pandemic levels last year, data from the Bureau of the Treasury indicated. According to the Treasury report, the national government received P33.85 billion from Pagcor's income from January...
Senator Manuel “Lito” Lapid on Friday, March 1 called for an inquiry into the prolfieration of advertisements of online gambling on different social media platforms in the country, saying this could be detrimental to social and mental health. Lapid said he will file a resolution seeking...
The Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corp. (Pagcor) expects full separation from its casino operations within the next five years, and aims to open at least one integrated resort (IR) each year to drive growth. In a statement, Alejandro H. Tengco, Pagcor chairman and chief executive officer, said...
(Pixabay) Two measures aiming to ban Philippine Offshore Gaming Operators (POGOs) in the country have been approved by a House panel on Monday, Feb. 12. The Committee on Games and Amusements unanimously approved House Bill (HB) No. 5082 and House Resolution...
The popularity of online gaming and casinos has surged significantly, with the Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corp. (Pagcor) reporting a near doubling of revenue from electronic games of chance over the past year. Alejandro H. Tengco, Pagcor chairman and chief executive officer, said on Monday,...
State-owned Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corp. (PAGCOR) recently launched a series of relief missions to assist hundreds of individuals and families across the country. Pagcor representatives turn over more than 400 relief packs to Manila City Department of Social Welfare Director Ma. Asuncion...