Members of K-pop group NCT Dream have renewed their exclusive contracts with their agency, SM Entertainment.
SM Entertainment announced the contract renewals on Aug. 20, confirming that Renjun, Jeno, Jaemin, Chenle, and Jisung have signed new agreements with the company. Haechan, who had previously renewed his contract, will also continue with the agency.
“Members Renjun, Jeno, Jaemin, Chenle, and Jisung—along with Haechan, who had already renewed his contract—have signed new contracts based on deep mutual trust and unwavering affection for the team, and will continue their journey with our company,” the agency said.
SM Entertainment also looked back on NCT Dream’s career, saying that since their debut in 2016, the group has “conveyed messages of hope and positivity through their refreshing energy and passion, turning countless dreams into reality over the past decade.”
The agency thanked NCT Dream’s fans, known as NCTzen, for their continued support.
“We will continue to provide unsparing support to ensure NCT Dream’s infinite potential shines even brighter, standing by them as a reliable partner,” SM Entertainment said.
NCT Dream debuted in 2016 as the third sub-unit of NCT. The group currently consists of Mark, Renjun, Jeno, Haechan, Jaemin, Chenle, and Jisung.
The group will celebrate its 10th anniversary with the “The Sweet Dream Hotel” party on Aug. 22 and 23 at Inspire Arena in Incheon, South Korea.