The Navotas City Police Station (NCPS) has launched a manhunt operation for the arrest of four suspects behind the shooting incident that left four individuals, including a minor, dead in Barangay NBBN, Navotas City on Monday, May 29.
According to the police, the incident happened at around 1:30 a.m. at the house of the two victims identified as Allan Sioson, 49, and his live-in partner, Rosalia Mena, 26.
The two other victims were identified as Sally Saplao, 41, and a 15-year-old boy.
Reports showed that the victims were in the living room on the second floor of the couple’s house when the four suspects arrived on board two motorcycles.
Three men entered the house, fired multiple gunshots and killed the victims, while the other suspect served as their look out.
The suspects left on board their motorcycles towards the direction of C-4 Road in Barangay NBBN.
A barangay official sought help from the NCPS which immediately responded and conducted an investigation.
The operatives obtained a closed-circuit television footage in the area which revealed that the suspects parked their vehicle along R-10 in Barangay NBBN at around 1:32 p.m.
Police said the possible motive behind the killings could be related to illegal drugs.
Initial investigation also disclosed that Sioson was previously arrested for violation of Republic Act 9165 (Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002) and was released in 2021.
Recovered from the crime scene were 20 fired cartridge cases, two plastic sachets containing alleged “shabu,” several drug paraphernalia including a burner and a pair of scissors, a digital weighing scale, and four deformed bullets.
The victims’ bodies were brought to Ezekiel Funeral Homes for autopsy, police said.