HP recently hosted the Amplify™ Partner Conference HP Inc’s. first in-person global partner event in three years. During this fully carbon-neutral event, the company unveiled a range of bold new offerings aimed at driving long-term partner growth and lifetime customer value. The event theme – Future Ready, Together We Win – invites partners to join HP to take advantage of opportunities across high-growth segments including gaming, hybrid work, and sustainability.
“HP’s commitment to the channel has never been stronger. Our goal for this event is not only to reinforce with partners that HP is the right brand to build their business with; we are listening and sharing all the positive actions we’re taking to address their valuable feedback,” said David McQuarrie, HP’s Chief Commercial Officer. “Together with our partners, we have all the right ingredients needed to seize a vast number of opportunities. We have the right portfolio, the right operations, the right partners and most importantly, a strong will to win.”
The event had 2000 participants from around the world to hear from a myriad of speakers including Enrique Lores, President and Chief Executive Officer, Marie Myers, Chief Financial Officer, Tuan Tran, President of Printing, Imaging & Solutions, Alex Cho, President of Personal Systems, Dave Shull, President of Workforce Services & Solutions, David McQuarrie Chief Commercial Officer, Ernest Nicolas, Chief Supply Chain Officer, Stella Low, Chief Corporate Affairs and Communications Officer, Joanna Burkey, Chief Information Security Officer, James McCall, Chief Sustainability Officer, Kobi Elbaz, General Manager of Global Channel and Helena Herrero, Managing Director, Southern Europe, Middle East and Africa.
Guest speakers include Dr. Lisa Su, AMD Chair and Chief Executive Officer, Adena Friedman, NASDAQ Chair and Chief Executive Officer, Michelle Johnston Holthaus, Intel Executive Vice President and General Manager Client Computing Group, Rebecca Minkoff, Fashion Designer & Entrepreneur; Founder of the Female Founder Collective, Aletha C Noonan, Senior Vice President CDW Product & Partner Management, Hege Store, Advania Group Chief Executive Officer, and Karla Garcia, Perceptron Senior Commercial Director.
Boosts Gaming Solutions for Awe-Inspiring Experiences
High-Performance Mainstream Gaming
Gaming is one of the fastest-growing sectors in the Philippines. The local community is diverse and made up of both competitive and casual players. Thanks to this diversity this sector is growing into a billion-dollar industry. These communities need a device that adapts to how they play and live and the Victus 16 Laptop delivers this with high performance in a mainstream device.
Victus 16 Laptop empowers those starting their gaming journeys to:
• Chill Out: Victus now features HP's robust OMEN Tempest Cooling solution on select models as well as an IR thermopile sensor to accurately manage temperatures and keep things frosty when the action in game is getting hot.
• Level Up: Playing on a Victus laptop has never been more impressive with up to 13th Gen Intel® Core™ i7-13700HX mobile processors or up to an AMD Ryzen™ 7 7840HS mobile processor. Graphics options up to an NVIDIA® GeForce® RTX™ Laptop 4070 GPU ensures the top titles look stunning.
• Flex that Style: Coming in bold color options in mica silver, performance blue, and ceramic white, and 1-Zone RGB keyboard option, finding the right look that fits your vibe has never been easier.
Leads in Hybrid Work with Future-Ready Portfolio
High-Performance Designed for Hybrid Flexibility
HP reinvigorates innovation with a focus on technology and solutions that not only deliver high-performance but address new challenges with hybrid work when collaborating on large projects with complex workflows. As of 2022, employment firms like Jobstreet and Recruitday have noted that Filipinos are keen to learn and adapt to technological tools available for them to do their jobs efficiently and create impact. This has led to increased workstation deployments to future-proof workforces with reliability, expandability, and remote access.
The latest ZBook G10 mobile workstations — ZBook Firefly, ZBook Power, ZBook Studio, ZBook Fury — give power, performance, and battery life from anywhere.
• ZBook Firefly G10 and ZBook Power G10: Both devices come with the options to configure with the new Intel® vPro® platform powered by 13th Gen Intel Core™ processors, next-generation AMD Ryzen™ PRO processors for mobile, and NVIDIA RTX™ Ada Generation Laptop GPUs, or integrated AMD Radeon™ graphics. The ZBook Firefly and ZBook Power will be the first in the ZBook portfolio to now offer AMD Ryzen™ and Ryzen™ PRO processors for mobile.
• ZBook Studio G10: Push workflows with up to an Intel®️ Core™️ i9 CPU, NVIDIA RTX™️ Ada Generation Laptop GPU or GeForce RTX™️ GPU, and 64 GB RAM. The ZBook Studio is engineered for building complex models, rendering in real-time or visualizing data, on the go.
• ZBook Fury G10: Tackles intense workflows from anywhere by offering a desktop class Intel Core HX processor for pro performance. The new ZBook Fury is also combined with up to an NVIDIA RTX™ 5000 Ada Generation Laptop GPU, for users simultaneously rendering 3D models, running simulations, analyzing large data sets, or training machine learning models from anywhere.
Work Seamlessly at Home, Office, Meeting Spaces, and On-the-Go
The next generation of HP EliteBook and ProBook devices are equipped for premium collaboration with HP Presence and next-level productivity. As users move throughout the day from home to office to meeting rooms, these devices are designed for hybrid flexibility:
• HP EliteBook 800 and 805 G10 Series PCs: Featuring the world’s most advanced business convertible for collaboration, the lineup makes virtual meetings authentic and interactive with HP Presence technology. Equipped with a 13th Gen Intel® Core™ processor or next-generation AMD Ryzen™ processor and up to 64GB LPDDR5 memory, the series features enterprise-ready security and manageability.
• HP EliteBook 600 and 605 G10 Series PCs: The premium design, collaboration experiences, manageability, and security will empower users to be heard and seen whether in the office or remote. The PCs are equipped with a 13th Gen Intel® Core™ processor8 or next-generation AMD Ryzen™ processor.
• HP ProBook 400 and 405 G10 Series PCs: The notebooks feature performance that accelerates the productivity of a growing business with a 13th Gen Intel® Core™ processor8 or next-generation AMD Ryzen™ processor.
Be Seen, Be Heard, and Be Productive in Any Workspace
Hybrid work is not just working remotely – it’s about delivering an experience that works seamlessly for those in the room and for those joining remotely. HP and Poly are now delivering the world’s most comprehensive set of commercial video conferencing devices for hybrid work.
• The latest Poly software update, Poly Video OS 4.0, delivers powerful experiences like AI-driven multi-camera mode that can keep multiple speakers in frame for the most engaging remote collaboration experience. The Poly Video OS 4.0 is now available across the Poly Studio X Series of video bars and the Poly G7500 modular video conferencing system. The Poly Studio X70 is the first and only video bar for large rooms certified for Microsoft Teams, along with the Poly G7500. Additionally, the Poly Studio X Android-based video bars are available and certified for Google Meet.
• Whether you’re taking a personal call, a conference call, or listening to your favorite playlist, the recently announced Poly Voyager Free 60 Series of wireless earbuds provide an elevated pro-grade experience. HP is introducing an entry-level model – the Poly Voyager Free 60 - designed for use with mobile devices and comes with a standard charge case. The series includes three versions: the Poly Voyager Free 60, Poly Voyager Free 60 UC, and Poly Voyager 60+ UC. T
• With nearly 70 percent of mouse users experiencing pain around the wrist, the HP 920/925 Ergonomic Vertical Mouse. The world’s most versatile ergonomic vertical wireless mouse, features a detachable wrist rest to make it just as useable on the go. Users can feel good about its recycled materials and plastic-free packaging.
• The HP 4K USB-C Multiport Hub. The multiport hub features four versatile USB-C® ports with multi-OS support – a 65W port to power laptops, two ports to connect and charge accessories, and another port to charge or connect to a 4K display with full functionality.
• With DECT™ considered one of the most reliable forms of mobile communications for retail and verticals, the Poly Rove 20 wireless DECT™ IP phone delivers the freedom to move and the flexibility to scale as companies grow. Built for on-site employees, the Poly Rove 20 is an entry-level single-cell DECT handset with robust and secure communications and connectivity with an extensive range.
Debuts Advanced Sustainable Printing Solutions Designed for Growing Businesses
Responsible printing for a better planet
As part of its mission to empower customers with a better printing experience, the new HP TerraJet toner technology delivers both the most sustainable and the highest performance office printing HP has ever achieved. TerraJet is an advanced toner technology requiring 27 percent less energy when printing, up to 78 percent reduction in plastic, all while delivering sharper detail with up to 20 percent more printable colors.
Powering small businesses for productivity
According to a Cisco study that surveyed Filipino employees, there is 92% preference for hybrid work. To attract and retain top talent, 60 percent of small businesses have implemented changes including flexible work arrangements. With these hiring trends in mind, an increasing number of small business employees are adopting hybrid workstyles. Yet, half of small businesses struggle to manage technology in a hybrid workplace.
The new HP Color LaserJet 4200/4300 builds on the LaserJet Pro series small business customers have come to trust for years with increased efficiency and enhanced manageability. Delivered in a compact design with groundbreaking performance, the 4200/4300 series enables maximum productivity with fast, two-sided color printing and scanning.
Scalable solutions for the reimagined hybrid office
As small businesses grow and printing needs become more complex, customers need printers that fit their evolving workplace, schedules, and dynamics. HP is uniquely positioned to help small business customers scale as they reach enterprise-level needs. The HP Color LaserJet Enterprise 5000/6000 and X500/X600 are built for the reimaged office and delivers productivity and efficiency of an A3 copier at the cost of an A4 printer.
“Individuals and businesses today have to act fast to adapt to evolving trends and unlock new opportunities for seamless collaboration and premium experiences,” said Christian Reyes, Managing Director of HP Philippines. “We are excited to roll out HP’s latest portfolio of hybrid solutions in the Philippines and demonstrate how our innovations can inspire meaningful progress in the next era of work and play.”