Fantasies became a reality at the return of the Opulence Halloween Ball. For its 2023 edition, the ball tasked its attendees to present their modern takes on myth, legends, and folklore. The result was a night full of celestial beings and spellbinding looks that were nothing short of opulent. With that theme, many celebrities worked with Filipino designers as they step on the shoes of their chosen characters, from ancient deities and sultry gorgons to Filipino iconic diwatas. Below are some of the celebrities who channeled their inner goddesses for the much-awaited Halloween event in Manila.
1. Anne Curtis as the goddess of love.
2. Vice Ganda as the goddess Psyche.
3. Solenn Heussaff as Cassiopea of TV series “Encantadia.”
4. Aubrey Miles as Cleopatra.
5. Max Collins as Chione, the Greek goddess of Winter.
6. Andrea Brillantes as Lilith.
7. Issa Pressman as the Greek goddess of the Underworld Persephone.
8. Sunshine Cruz as Aphrodite.
9. Chie Filomeno as Medusa.
10. Ruffa Gutierrez as Cleopatra.
11. Kylie Verzosa as a water goddess.
12. Kaila Estrada as Medusa.
13. Leila Alcasid as a water nymph.
Check out more looks at the Opulence Halloween Ball 2023 below: