The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) on Wednesday, Nov. 23, released the licensure examination schedule for 2023.
Here are the following dates of major board exams for the year 2023:
- Licensure Exam for Teachers - March 26, 2023, and Sept. 24, 2023
- Criminology Licensure Exam - June 4 to 6, 2023, and Nov. 24 to 26, 2023
- Physician Licensure Exam - March 5 to 6,12 to 13, 2023, and Oct. 20 to 21, 27 to 28, 2023
- Nursing Licensure Exam - May 28 to 29, 2023, and Nov. 11 to 12, 2023
- Certified Public Accountant Licensure Exam - May 21 to 23, 2023, and Sept. 30, Oct. 1 to 2, 2023
- Civil Engineering Licensure Exam - April 23 to 24, 2023, and Nov. 17 to 18, 2023
- Mechanical Engineering Licensure Exam - Feb. 26 to 27, 2023, and Aug. 5 to 6, 2023
PRC said that the exam dates were published through a PRC Resolution called "Schedule of Licensure Examination for the Year 2023."
The complete list of board exam schedules as well as the testing center locations and the deadline for filing can be viewed at the commission's official website.
PRC has also given the following list of basic requirements for interested exam takers:
- Official Receipt of payment of application for examination
- One piece Long Transparent White Plastic Envelope (for keeping your valuables and other allowed items)
- One piece long size brown envelope
- Two or more pencils (No. 2)
- Ball pens (black ink only)
- Health Forms (Pursuant to Joint Administrative Order No. 01 (s 2021)
- Negative RT-PCR Test Results (if applicable), or Certificate of Quarantine or copy of the Complete Vaccination Card for fully vaccinated examinees to be submitted to the proctor on the examination day.
Further inquiries can be sent to PRC Licensure Exam Division's official email addresses.