Thousands of BTS ARMYs (fans) are trooping to Los Angeles for Grammy nominees and K-pop superstars BTS’ “Permission to Dance on Stage-LA” to be held on Nov. 27 and 28, and Dec. 1 and 2 at SoFi Stadium in Inglewood.
This will be a memorable event as this is the first in-person concert of BTS in two years. That last time they had it was in October 2019 when they held the “2019 BTS World Tour Love Yourself: Speak Yourself The Final” in Seoul, South Korea.
The COVID-19 pandemic hit the world in 2020 that forced the cancellations of concerts.
When Big Hit Music announced the concert in September, it explained that “holding an in-person concert in the midst of COVID-19 is not easy, but after looking for opportunities to do so, we are able to hold the concert in the United States after taking the national and regional health regulations and circumstances into consideration.”
“Can’t wait to run into my Army moots in LA … if you see me (Day 1, 2, 4) please say hi. Can’t wait to see you all and our seven loves. Safe travels @BTS_twt #PTD_ON_STAGE_LA #BTSTHEWAITISOVER #haveasafeflightARMY #Got_BTS_right_behind_us,” one BTS fan named Dana posted on Twitter as she headed to LA.
Fans posted photos and videos of the preparations for the BTS concert at SoFi Stadium. There are official merchandise that fans can buy and photo booths where they can take their pictures.
Big Hit Music announced that it will take measures against unauthorized products bearing BTS images and trademarks that will be sold at the LA concert.
“We have been taking strict measures against companies that have been producing, selling, and distributing products that make unauthorized use of BTS images and trademarks (‘Violating Products’),” it said.
It added, “During the BTS’ PERMISSION TO DANCE ON STAGE-LA concert, we will be closely monitoring the concert venue and surrounding areas to prevent the sale of such Violating Products.”
“BIG HIT MUSIC is committed to and will continue to take an unyielding approach to protect the publicity and trademark rights of our artists. We ask all fans who are attending the concert or visiting the venue to exercise caution by avoiding purchase of Violating Products,” it said.
According to SoFi Stadium, on every concert date, the stadium gates will open at 5:30 p.m. and each show will start at 7:30 p.m.
Here are some of the guidelines issued by SoFi stadium for those going to the BTS concert as listed on its website:
• In accordance with the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health order – all individuals 12 and older must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or have proof of a negative COVID-19 test conducted within 72 hours before the event. Guests 18+ over must also provide a valid photo ID with a matching name. Vaccination cards from all countries will be accepted as long as the vaccine received is recognized by the World Health Organization.
• “Partially vaccinated individuals who have only received one dose of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines (or an otherwise acceptable vaccine recognized by WHO) or are not yet beyond the 14-day minimum fully vaccinated window, must provide a negative COVID-19 test conducted within 72 hours before event start time for entry.
• Mask Mandate: Masks are required to be worn for all attendees except for when actively eating or drinking.
• Clear Bag Policy: Clear bags, backpacks and fanny packs will be permitted, but they must be completely clear (no tint, hologram, printed patterns or stickers), and they cannot be bigger than 12″x 6″ x12″. The portion of the bag with your items inside must be clear, this does NOT apply to the handles or straps for your clear bag which can be colored. Please place any pins INSIDE your clear bag when going through security.
• SoFi Stadium will offer bag valet during the concerts for a nominal fee. All bags that exceed the stadium’s bag policy must either be taken back to your vehicle or can be checked in at the four (4) bag valets located near Entry 1, Entry 5, Entry 8 and Entry 9.
• Guest Experience and Permitted Items:
Merchandise purchased on-site will be permitted into the stadium. All merchandise items brought in must still obey the clear bag policy. For your convenience, we offer Bag Valet services to check in permissible items. Please download the SoFi Stadium app and view our stadium map for more information.
BTS Banners & Army Light Sticks: Official BTS light sticks will be permitted to be brought into the stadium. Batteries are permitted for BTS events. Banners no bigger than 3 feet x 2 feet will be allowed to bring into the stadium.
Small plush keychains: are allowed, please include them in your clear bag upon entry (please review bag policy).
Water Bottles: Metal water bottles are prohibited. Soft plastic, empty reusable water bottles are allowed.
• Prohibited Items: All guests will abide by the prohibited items list. This includes ticketed law enforcement personnel.
The following items are not permitted to be carried into SoFi Stadium:
• Aerosol cans (e.g., mace, pepper spray, hairspray, etc.)
• Alcoholic beverages
• Airhorns, Amplified Music, Bullhorns, Loudspeakers, or other artificial noise makers
• Animals (except ADA Service Animals). We only allow ADA Service Animals on-site which include dogs or miniature horses.
• Any devices that may interfere with and/or distract any event participant, other guests, audio or audio/visual telecast or recording of the game or event, or any technology related service provided in the stadium
• Firearms, knives or weapons of any kind
• Fireworks or confetti
• Glass, cans, aluminum bottles or thermoses of any kind*
• Hard sided containers or coolers, briefcases, backpacks, fanny packs, cinch bags, luggage of any kind, computer bags, camera bags and large traditional seat cushions that have pockets*
• Laser pens/pointers
• Laptop computers
• Non-clear Backpacks or Bags larger than 12 inches x 6 inches x 12 inches (please review bag policy)
• Obscene or indecent clothing
• Outside food*
• Projectiles (e.g., Frisbees, beach balls, footballs, etc)
• Skateboards, hoverboards or wheeled footwear
• Umbrellas (oversized umbrellas are strictly prohibited however small, foldable umbrellas that can fit under the seat is allowable)
• Video recording devices; Tripods, monopods, selfie sticks; Camera Lenses greater than 6 inches in length
• Weapons of Any Other Type (Tasers, Nunchaku, Pepper Spray, Mace, Expandable Batons, etc.)
*Exceptions will be made for those with medical requirements and/or special needs.
• Banners or signs must NOT be larger than 3 feet x 2 feet. Please adhere to the following guidelines:
• No Camping Policy: No overnight camping will be permitted.
• Cameras: Guests are welcome to use non-professional still cameras (i.e. disposable, polaroid) for personal use at SoFi Stadium. Tripods, monopods, GoPros, “selfie sticks” and any professional DSLR cameras with a lens longer than 6” (detachable or non-detachable) will NOT be permitted into the stadium. Video cameras and video recording of events with other devices at SoFi Stadium are prohibited. Binoculars are permitted to be carried into the stadium, but binocular cases are not permitted into the stadium.