Paranaque City village eases restrictions after hard lockdown

Published September 1, 2021, 2:48 PM

by Jean Fernando

The Paranaque City government said restrictions have been eased in Annex 35 in Don Bosco, Better Living Subdivision which was placed under a one-week hard granular lockdown due to surging COVID-19 cases.

Mar Jimenez, Public Information officer, told ABS-CBN that the city government eased the restrictions being imposed after residents in the area who tested positive for COVID-19 have been moved to an isolation facility.

Jimenez said that out of the 560 individuals who were swabbed last week, about 106 turned out positive. They were immediately placed in the city’s isolation facilities to curb the transmission of the virus in the community.

He said the city government will still continue to conduct swab testing.

The PIO chief said only Authorized Persons Outside of Residence (APOR) will be allowed to go out while the community is still under granular and calibrated lockdown.

Jimenez said gates 2 and 3 along Russia St. and Annex 41 were already opened to vehicles as an alternative route.

He also said that delivery riders are still not allowed to enter the community. Residents who ordered food and other deliveries are being asked to go to Gate 1 to meet the riders.

The PIO chief added that the city government is also planning to conduct vaccination in the community after the swab testing.

 
CLICK HERE TO SIGN-UP
 

YOU MAY ALSO LIKE

["metro","news","news"]
[2801857,2915285,2915284,2915274,2915267,2915254,2915262]