This Grandparents’ Day, Manila Bulletin is inviting everyone to get creative, bond with their loved ones, and get a chance to win exciting prizes in its Grandparents’ Day Tiktok Challenge.
Grandparents and their grandchildren are required to create a dance video of up to 30 seconds and share it in their Tiktok and social media pages.
Prizes at stake are 5 sets of Php 5,000 worth of SM Gift Certificates for the top winners, and 15 sets of Php 1000 worth of SM Gift Certificates for second tier winners.
Sharing and posting of entries are up to September 11, 2021 and announcement of winners will be on September 19, 2021. This contest is in partnership with the SM Store. For more information and the complete set of mechanics, you may check out Manila Bulletin’s official social media pages or call (02)8527-8121 loc. 308.
Manila Bulletin Grandparent’s Day 2021 Tiktok Dance Challenge Mechanics:
1. This contest is open to all grandparents and their grandchildren who use Tiktok.
2. To join, participants should follow Manila Bulletin’s official Tiktok page (@ManilaBulletin) and recreate a trending Tiktok dance video, or create their own dance video, of not longer than 30 seconds.
3. At least one grandparent and one grandchild should be present in the video.
4. Each set of participants are allowed to submit only one ( 1) entry only.
5. Effects and filters may be used.
6. Only the Tiktok watermark is allowed to appear on the final video.
7. Posting of entries must be done not later than September 11, 2021 with the hashtag #MBGrandParentstDay2021 #MBTiktokChallenge and tag Manila Bulletin’s Tiktok account: @ManilaBulletin.
8. Post must be set to public and “Allow Duet” function must be activated.
9. Participants may also share their entries and the corresponding hashtags in their other social media platforms.
10. The final video file must also be emailed to [email protected] not later than September 11, 2021.
Subject Line: “Grandparents’ Day 2021 Tiktok Challenge”
File Name: Surname and First name of participating Grandparent
11. In the email, please include the following information.
a. Name of At Least One (1) Grandparent
b. Age and Birthday of Grandparent
c. At least One (1) Valid ID
d. Mobile Number
e. Link of Tiktok Post
12. All video file submissions shall become the property of the Manila Bulletin and has the right to use these materials for publicity features and promotional purposes.
13. All entries will be validated and judged by Manila Bulletin representatives.
14. Criteria for judging: Timing and Rhythm 40%, Originality and Creativity 30%, and Viewer Impact 30%.
15. There will be five (5) winners of Php 5,000 worth of SM Gift Certificates; and fifteen (15) winners of Php 1,000 worth SM Gift Certificates.
16. Winners will be announced on September 19, 2021 through Manila Bulletin Social Media pages.
17. Employees of the Manila Bulletin including their relatives up to the third degree of consanguinity or affinity are not eligible to join the contest.
18. Claiming of Prizes will be at the Manila Bulletin main office at Muralla corner Recoletos Sts., Intramuros, Manila on a pre-scheduled basis. All prizes that are not claimed after 45 days from announcement shall be forfeited.