The Philippines has exceeded six million in the number of coronavirus disease (COVID-19) vaccines administered, even as the Department of Health (DOH) has underscored that Davao City, despite the growing number of infections, was not the epicenter of COVID-19 in the country.
President Duterte also had a lengthy meeting with Kingdom of Jesus Christ Pastor Apollo Quiboloy in which the Chief Executive discussed a number of issues.
These are among the top stories on a busy Wednesday, June 9, 2021.
- PH COVID-19 Update: 5,462 new cases, 7,854 recoveries, 126 fatalities
- President Duterte’s talk with religious leader Apollo Quiboloy
- West PH Sea Dispute
- Masbate NPA killing
- 46 years of PH, China relations
- FDA official in hot water for sitting on more than 200 drug applications
- Job-hunting tips for working students
- Political Corner
- Science Corner
- Religious Corner
- Business Corner