It is becoming more apparent that the government may have no choice but to extend the enhanced community quarantine (ECQ) in the so-called National Capital Region (NCR)-Plus Bubble with the unabated surge in coronavirus disease (COVID-19) cases.
A general overview of the current COVID-19 situation in the country, particularly in the NCR-Plus Bubble, as well as other developments, is in our list of top stories for Saturday, April 3, 2021.
- PH COVID-19 Update: 12,576 new cases, 599 recoveries, 103 fatalities
- OCTA Research Group even thinks an extension beyond next week should be implemented
- More volunteer health workers from Visayas and Mindanao are expected to be deployed over the next weeks
- Patients in tents covered by in-patient COVID-19 program of PhilHealth
- Travelers from PH barred from entering UK
- 17 government hospital in Metro Manila remain open
- President Duterte’s Easter Message
- West PH Sea Dispute
- Appointment of Gesmundo as new SC Chief Justice welcomed
- Weather Update
- Taal Volcano Watch