Our top picks and how to use them
With the growing demand for skincare products, a lot of brands are sprouting left and right, with the promise younger looking skin. But these claims come with a price due to the ingredients and the technological innovations used in producing them.
Some may say that quality comes with an expensive price tag but for San Francisco-based beauty brand Good Molecules, this is not the case. It has growing clout and demand because, according to some testimonies, their products are not just effective but also affordable.
Filipinos can now try this skincare brand for it has finally reached Philippine shores. Here are some of their top products that can be purchased.
- Niacinamide serum, P375. Promoting smooth and even skin, this bottle minimizes the appearance of pores. With 10 percent Niacinamide, this lightweight serum helps to refine skin tone and texture for a brighter, healthier-looking complexion.
- Hyaluronic acid serum, P750. Formulated with hyaluronic acid to replenish skin’s moisture content, this water-light serum draws moisture to the skin for long-lasting hydration.
- Pineapple exfoliating powder, P1,000. A gentle exfoliator that helps remove keratin proteins from the skin’s surface to reveal brighter, fresher skin. It has fruit enzymes, vitamin C, and rice powder to soften, brighten, and gently exfoliate.
- Caffeine energizing eye patches, P1,125. These caffeine-infused hydrogel eye patches work to brighten, hydrate, and reduce puffiness around the eyes in just 10 minutes. They’re a great option for quick pick-me-up for puffy, tired-looking eyes.
- Discoloration correcting serum, P750. This bottle improves the appearance of skin discoloration and uneven skin tone. It also improves the appearance of age spots, acne scars, hyperpigmentation, and sun damage.
Coming all the way from San Francisco, Good Molecules is readily available through BeautyMNL.