Uncle shares untimely death of two-year-old nephew who got electrocuted

Published February 24, 2021, 8:00 AM

by Jane Kingsu-Cheng

Mharc Louise Angara compiled an album of his favorite photos with his two-year-old nephew Jake who passed away. It was an accident that no one thought would happen.

Unsplash

“It was an accident, electric shock. He’s only two years old, na-isuksok nya po yung kutsara sa extension na nakasaksak (he inserted the spoon inside the extension that was plugged). No one want that to happen. As of the moment, we’re still shocked about it; and it’ll be hard for us to move forward but we need to,” he posted.

Mharc loved Jake very much. “Hindi ko ma-imagine na uuwi ako ng walang Jake na sasalubong dahil alam na meron akong pasalubong,” he says. “Kuya loves you so much.”

Hello Jake 🥺…Sabi nila kamukha daw kita, pero di lang kamukha sobrang close tayong dalawa 💔. Di ko maimagine na uuwi…

Posted by Mharc Louise Angara on Sunday, February 21, 2021

“If I have the power to bring back the time sana nasa Antipolo nalang ako nun at inaalagaan ka,” Mharc laments.

 
CLICK HERE TO SIGN-UP
 

YOU MAY ALSO LIKE

["lifestyle","moms-kids","lifestyle"]
[2630175,2677651,2677546,2677405,2677366,2677609,2677149]