SplitmediaLabs has recently announced the XSplit Gamecaster V4, an easy way to capture and share PC and console gameplay.
XSplit Gamecaster V4 is rebuilt from the ground up as the next-gen solution for aspiring content creators to easily record and stream professional-looking video to share on popular platforms like Twitch, YouTube, Mixer, and Facebook at the click of a button.
- Simple Setup. Start live streaming or recording at the click of a button. XSplit Gamecaster automatically adjusts all of the necessary encoding settings to ensure your stream is of the highest quality and performance.
- Stay in the Game. Gamecaster’s in-game HUD makes it easy to control your recording from one screen. Creators can start and stop their broadcast, toggle between scenes, interact with chat, and check out recent events and stats to help increase audience interaction.
- Custom Themes. Choose from more than 300 beautifully-designed themes or take control and build your own theme from scratch with Gamecaster’s powerful and fully-customizable editor to make your videos truly unique.
- Build Your Community. Add follower alerts, donation trackers, subscriber goals, GIFs, and more to engage your community.
- Cloud Storage. Gamecaster stores all of your custom themes in the cloud, keeping your projects safe whether you are formatting your PC or broadcasting away from home.
“XSplit Gamecaster V4 is a next-generation product like no other and represents a significant step forward for user experience and creating beautiful broadcasts in just a few simple clicks,” said Andreas Hoye, COO for SplitmediaLabs. “With XSplit Gamecaster V4 we implemented nearly a decade’s worth of experience and user feedback, to create what we believe to be the ultimate all-in-one solution for those looking for an easier way to get started”
XSplit Gamecaster V4 is available for free, or paid under a Premium License where it is packaged with XSplit Broadcaster, XSplit VCam, and the newly released XSplit Express Video Editor.