Shopee, the leading e-commerce platform in Southeast Asia and Taiwan, joins leading local beauty brand, blk Cosmetics, in celebrating its first year anniversary with the exclusive launch of its latest collection, blk to the 90’s. On October 8 at 12:00MN, users can be one of the first in the Philippines to get their hands on the 90’s themed collection via the blk Official Store on Shopee.
To add to the celebrations, users will also be treated to flash deals, exclusive bundles and discounts on the blk Official Store on Shopee. Key highlights include: October 12 to 24: ₱100 off with a minimum purchase of ₱500 from the blk Official Store; October 19: Exclusive blk to the 90’s bundles signed by Anne Curtis, limited to the first 100 users to purchase the bundle.
Terence Pang, Chief Operating Officer of Shopee, said, “We are proud to once again partner with blk Cosmetics, this time for the exclusive launch of their latest blk to the 90’s collection. Aside from supporting the brand owned by Shopee’s very own brand ambassador, Anne Curtis, our partnership with the brand reflects our commitment to helping home-grown brands in the Philippines expand their online reach. We congratulate blk Cosmetics on its first year anniversary, and look forward to working closely with the brand to bring users even more exciting deals and collaborations in the future.”
Anne Curtis, brand ambassador of Shopee Philippines, said, “I am excited to be able to launch blk Cosmetics newest collection first and exclusively on Shopee. The Shopee family has always been extremely supportive in helping blk Cosmetics grow, and I am confident that with Shopee’s extensive presence across the Philippines, this launch will be a definite success.”
To mark the first anniversary of blk Cosmetics, users will also have the chance to get up close and personal with Anne Curtis at a special meet and greet session organised in collaboration with Shopee. Five lucky winners will walk away with items from the blk to the 90s products collection, and have the opportunity to attend blk Cosmetics’ blk to the 90’s launch party and meet Anne in person. To take part in the contest, users will need to post their best rendition of a 90’s inspired photo on Facebook or Instagram, include the hashtags #Shopeexblk and #blkToThe90s, and tag @Shopee_PH and @blkcosmeticsph.
Here are the latest products from the blk to the 90’s collection available on Shopee:
- Two-way Powder Foundation – For the girl on the go, this two-way Powder Foundation glides easily on the skin! and is perfect for everyday wear Available in the shades Porcelain, Sand, and Honey.
- Volume + Lash Extension Mascara – Wow the crowd with volumized and longer looking lashes with blk Cosmetics’ Volume + Lash Extension Mascara.
- Soft Matte Mousse – Get fuller looking lips using blk’s Soft Matte Mousse. Available in the shades Totally, Booyah, and As If.
- 90’s Intense Color Liquid Eyeshadow – Make your eyes stand out with blk’s 90’s Intense Color Liquid Eyeshadow. This long lasting liquid eyeshadow is available in the shades The Bomb and Slammin’.
- All-Day Intense Matte Lipstick – Pop that 90’s look with blk’s 90’s All-Day Intense Matte Lipstick, and get ready to party the night away in shades Oh Snap and Peace Out.
- 199X Tee and Neon Island Tee – Complete your 90’s inspired look with the blk’s 199X Tee and blk’s Neon Island Tee.
From 6 to 10 October, Shopee will also be having its 10.10 Mega Flash Sale featuring four days of non-stop flash deals across major categories; including Electronics, Health and Beauty, Fashion, Home and Living, and Babies and Kids. Users can expect flash deals happening nine times a day, ₱100 vouchers, and free shipping with no minimum spend across all flash deals.
For more information, visit https://shopee.ph/blk-90s-collection on October 8. Visit the blk Cosmetics Official Store at https://shopee.ph/blkcosmetics.