Business operations nowadays need more reliable and efficient power feeds with built-in protection, as well as local and remote monitoring.
As the leader in digital transformation of energy management and automation, Schneider Electric has found a solution to unplanned downtime and will boost efficiency and resiliency with the EcoStruxure Micro Data Center 43U C-Series, which is built with intelligent cooling technology for enhanced protection and energy efficiency. This feature is perfect for businesses in tropical settings like the Philippines as the 43U has the only solution in the market that automatically switches between three cooling modes depending on the real-time needs of the system.
The 43U C-Series is designed for IT solution providers and end users to save up to 40% in field engineering costs and reduce maintenance costs by 7%, providing commercial environments like banks, schools, offices, hospitals, and retail establishments with power, cooling, security, and monitoring into a single enclosure that eliminates the need for an IT room and that deploys quickly, ultimately saving up to 48% in capital expenses.
Why choose EcoStruxure Micro Data Center C-Series 43U?
- A complete edge management solution that can be remotely monitored with EcoStruxure IT Software and Digital Services. Schneider Electric’s portfolio of software and digital services provides the power and flexibility for customers to seamlessly manage critical infrastructure devices on their own, with a partner, or to leverage Schneider Electric’s expert service engineers to manage it on their behalf.
- The 43U C-Series is designed for IT solution providers, distributors, and alliances as well as IT professionals across vertical segments including banking, financial services, retail, healthcare, government, and education.
- The 43U C-Series is designed for low-to-medium density applications and environments without 24/7 precision cooling for sensitive IT such as supply rooms, IT closets, and office spaces.
- Made for indoor commercial-type environments with light dust, mild temperature changes, and potential noise concerns.
- The system has Schneider’s EcoStruxure management for remote control and maintenance, along with a support package based on Schneider service engineers.
“Our EcoStruxure Micro Data Centers increases resiliency and security with connected physical infrastructure, reduces operational costs with a cloud-based, management platform and reduces design and deployment complexity. EcoStruxure Micro Data Center C-Series 43U is the latest addition, adding more capacity, more savings, and more built-in features to address the unique challenges of commercial environments,” said Jean-Baptiste Plagne, Vice President Offer Management, Rack & Edge Systems, Energy Management, Schneider Electric. “Filling a gap in the market, EcoStruxure Micro Data Center C-Series 43U was designed with IT solution providers and IT professional in mind as they ensure our digital environments remain always-on.”
The benefits of having the EcoStruxure Micro Data Center C-Series 43U include:
- Energy Efficient Cooling Technology: Switches automatically between three cooling modes – active, eco, and emergency – based on real-time needs of the system for enhanced energy efficiency and added protection against static buildup and overheating.
- More space: Offers the greatest capacity within our Commercial (C-Series) EcoStruxure Micro Data Center line – up to 36U useable space.
Suitable for indoor, commercial environments: Withstands the challenges of dust, power fluctuations, moderate temperature changes, and unsecure locations that are not purpose-built for sensitive IT equipment.
- Provides power and flexibility: Schneider Electric’s portfolio of software and digital services provides the power and flexibility for customers to seamlessly manage critical infrastructure devices on their own, with a partner, or with the assistance of Schneider Electric’s expert service engineers.
- Enhanced remote capacity for modeling and planning: With EcoStruxure IT Advisor’s new capabilities, users can remotely compare an unlimited number of racks and easily identify available capacity, view what assets are deployed and their dependencies.
- Avoid unplanned downtime. Get peace of mind & maintain business continuity with all-in-one, secure, self-monitoring infrastructure. Deliver seamless customer experiences and optimized business operations at the edge of your network with EcoStruxure Micro Data Center by Schneider Electric
Schneider Electric will be having a Partner Launch Event in September where they will discuss more about the edge management and automation solutions that will give us more understanding of how digitized and smart applications will be powered in the future. Watch out for it.
The 43U C-Series is currently available in South America, Middle East, Africa, India, and Southeast Asia, and Pacific. The new solution can be purchased through the IT Channel and directly through Schneider Electric for strategic projects.
To find out more about the new EcoStruxure Micro Data Center C-Series 43U, visit the official web page.