“Judicial recourse is always an option” to persons or groups designated as “terrorists” by the Anti-Terrorism Council (ATC), Department of Justice (DOJ) Undersecretary Adrian Ferdinand S. Sugay said on Monday, June 21.
“Whether or not the court in question will entertain is another matter altogether,” he, however, said.
So far, none of the persons or groups designated as “terrorists” has asked the ATC for delisting, he said.
“As a general rule, a request for delisting may be filed as often as the grounds therefor are discovered,” he explained.
But, Sugay, said “no request may, however, be filed within six months from the time of the denial of a prior request,” he said.
Please see: https://mb.com.ph/2021/06/21/none-of-those-listed-as-terrorists-has-sought-delisting-doj/