Written by Len Amadora
What will the future hold? When it comes to mobile, the future is in our hands. All we need to do is unfold it.
Samsung just launched the future with the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2 packed with enhanced refinements and meaningful innovations. It has intuitive new features giving users unique and novel foldable mobile experience. Truly, the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2 is a cut above the rest and here are the reasons why…
- The Galaxy Z Fold2 sports a larger 6.2-inch Infinity-O Cover Screen for maximum usability. Now, users can check email, look up directions or even watch their favorite content without needing to unfold the device.
- It has a vast 7.6-inch Main Screen with minimized bezels and notch-less front camera.
- Samsung Ultra Thin Glass (UTG) is now on the Main Screen providing a more premium and refined feel for the display. Galaxy Z Fold2 features an all new Flex mode experience made possible by the Hideaway Hinge that fits seamlessly into the device body with the CAM mechanism.
- It also employs the sweeper technology that was first introduced on the Galaxy Z Flip. Found within the gap between the body and hinge housing, it is used to repel dust and undesirable particles. Remarkably, with its redefined design, the space for the sweeper structure is smaller than on the Galaxy Z Flip. But even in a smaller space, the sweeper technology provides the same level of protection.
- The Galaxy Z Fold2 pairs Flex mode with App Continuity for expanded usability, crossing the boundary between the Cover and Main Screen.
- With the Capture View Mode, you no longer have to leave the Camera app. See the photo or video you just took or review up to five of your most recent captures on the bottom half of the Main Screen. The preview of your next shot will be shown on the top half.
- With Galaxy Z Fold2’s Auto Framing feature, it can record hands-free video while keeping the subject in focus even when it moves.
- With the Dual Preview feature, the main and cover screen will function simultaneously so both parties can see what is being captured. Also, with the device’s flexibility, users can now take high-quality selfies with the rear cameras with the Cover Screen acting as the viewfinder.
- To increase productivity, the Multi-Active Window feature lets you control your screen layout easily. You can open multiple files from the same app at the same time and view them side by side. In addition, an improvement in the Multi-Window Tray feature lets you open multiple apps at once with the integration of App Pair and the Edge Panel for more convenience.
Clearly, there is so much more to share. So, watch out for more details as the new Galaxy unfolds with TechNews. For the meantime, here is a quick video of the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2.