Fire wrecks Jimmy Bondoc’s music studio

Published August 3, 2022, 4:35 PM

by Neil Ramos

Jimmy Bondoc lost several items to a recent fire that engulfed his home studio.

He made this known via a Facebook post.  

Sharing photos of the studio as with damaged musical equipment, he wrote, “Just had a fire in my studio. We are safe. But lost so much of the equipment I have worked so hard for over the years! The Lord giveth, the Lord taketh away. I am blessed to be alive. Asking for your prayers.”

In a separate video, Jimmy explained the fire started from a faulty electrical outlet.

With several of his followers offering help, Jimmy urged them to extend the same instead to some friends.

“Wag niyo po sana isipin na nagpapaka ‘banal’ ako. Pero yung gamit, kakayod na lang ako para mabawi. May I earnestly ask instead na mag-donate po kayo sa dalawang kaibigan ko.”

According to Jimmy, one of his friends is in a coma.

The other is undergoing treatment for cancer.

“This is my sincerest request, hoping it is received by open, non-judgmental ears and hearts. Masakit po mawalan ng gamit, I do not deny it. Please help me to help others who stand to lose so much more.”

 
CLICK HERE TO SIGN-UP
 

YOU MAY ALSO LIKE

["celebrities","entertainment","entertainment-news","music","entertainment"]
[3055175,3066744,3066739,3066530,3066511,3066491,3066489]