WATCH OUT: 2-year-old swallows coin

Published November 5, 2021, 12:19 PM

by Jane Kingsu-Cheng

Take note of what you give to your babies

Taking care of a child is already challenging, especially when you’re a single mom who is trying to finish her studies. In a report by DXDN 103.3 Max FM Facebook page, 22-year-old Angelita Laruga was busy answering her modules when her two-year-old daughter accidentally swallowed a one-peso coin.

SAVED Two-year-old swallows coin but her mom was able to bring her to the hospital in time to have it taken out (Photos courtesy of GMA News and the mom)

According to GMA news, her daughter asked for snacks but Laruga didn’t have time to go out and buy because it was raining in Makilala, Cotabato then. So she decided to give her three one-peso coins, which will be used to buy candies after, according to DXDN news), to keep her child busy while she answered her modules online.

Laruga realized what happened and rushed her daughter to the nearest hospital to have the coin taken out. Thankfully, the operation was a success, but she still needs financial assistance to pay for the bills and the medications.

 
CLICK HERE TO SIGN-UP
 

YOU MAY ALSO LIKE

["lifestyle","moms-babies","lifestyle"]
[2855385,2914972,2914952,2914230,2913866,2914831,2914806]