There is now, indeed, a decline in the incidence of coronavirus disease (COVID-19) cases in Metro Manila, and even the Palace agreed that the metropolis could be headed for the less strict Level 3 classification.
Vaccination of the general adult population has also started, while that for children aged 12 to 17 years old will be held in phases starting October 15.
Meanwhile, “Maring” has intensified to a severe tropical storm that has prompted authorities to raise storm signals in at least 20 areas in Luzon.
These are among the top stories this Monday afternoon, October 11, 2021.
- PH COVID-19 Update: 8,292 new cases; 302 recoveries; 36 fatalities
- Election 2022
- From the Palace
- DFA’s passport woes
- PH-UK ties
- Less births, less marriages
- Construction of National Academy of Sports underway
- Curbing smuggling of agricultural goods
- COA findings
- Movement at BIR
- More congratulations for Maria Ressa
- ‘Maring’ Watch
- Business Corner
- Education Corner
- PNP Corner
- Judiciary Corner
- Religious Corner
- Science Corner
- Metro Roundup
- Provincial Roundup