NCR Alert Level System implementation good and orderly so far- Año

Published September 19, 2021, 1:38 PM

by Chito Chavez

The enforcement of the Alert Level System in Metro Manila has been orderly so far and has been receiving good feedback, Department of the Interior and Local Government (DILG) Secretary Eduardo Año said Sunday, Sept. 19.

“Maganda ang feedback at maayos naman ang pagpapatupad ng Alert Level System sa Metro Manila. May mga naging isyu, pero agad naman itong natugunan (The feedback is good and the implementation of the Alert Level system is orderly in Metro Manila. There were some issues, but these were immediately resolved),’’ Año said in an interview on Super Radyo dzBB.

On Saturday, National Task Force against COVID-19 spokesperson Restituto Padilla said the enforcement of the COVID-19 Alert Level 4 in the NCR could be extended for two more weeks.

Under Alert Level 4, outdoor or al fresco dining will be allowed at a maximum of 30 percent venue/seating capacity regardless of vaccination status of customers. Indoor dine-in services may be allowed at a limited 10 percent venue/seating capacity but will cater only to individuals fully vaccinated against COVID-19.

Restrictions on personal care services, religious gatherings and attendance at wakes and burials, among others were imposed with curfew at 10 p.m. to 4 a.m.

Año noted that more police officers will be dispatched at night to enforce the curfew policy.

“Mas marami pa tayong mga pulis na ide-deploy maging sa gabi para sa mga curfew violator at sa mga establisimyentong patagong nag-ooperate (beyond allowable period) sa ilalim ng Alert Level 4 (More police officers will be deployed even at night to apprehend curfew violators and establishments that discreetly operate under Alert Level 4), he noted. (Chito A. Chavez)

 
CLICK HERE TO SIGN-UP
 

YOU MAY ALSO LIKE

["national","news","news"]
[2816280,3145641,3145632,3145635,3145624,3145619,3145611]