The Pasay City government will remain fully operational even under Alert Level 4 from September 16 to 30.
Mayor Emi Calixto- Rubiano said work at Pasay City Hall will remain at 20 percent capacity on site with the implementation of work-from-home and other flexible work arrangement scheme.
Rubiano said Pasay City residents and taxpayers need not worry as the city government will continue its services to them.
Under Alert Level 4, Rubiano said there will be easing of some restrictions that will help some businesses to reopen.
Alert Level 4 means that “case counts are high and/or increasing, with total bed utilization rate and intensive care unit utilization rate at high utilization.”
The mayor said outdoor dining is allowed at 30 percent capacity, while indoor dining services are limited to 10 percent capacity only to fully-vaccinated individuals.
Barbershops, hair spas, nail spas and beauty salons are allowed to operate at 30 percent if they have outdoor settings and only at 10 percent indoors, provided that they only serve fully-vaccinated individuals.
Religious gatherings are also allowed at 30 percent capacity in outdoor venues, but are limited to 10 percent in indoor venues where only fully-vaccinated people may participate.
The following establishments and activities are not allowed in areas placed under Alert Level 4:
1. Indoor visitor or tourist attractions, libraries, archives, museums, galleries, and cultural shows and exhibits. Indoor venues for meetings, incentives, conferences, events.
2. Indoor entertainment venues such as cinemas, and venues with live performers such as karaoke bars, bars, clubs, concert halls, and theaters.
3. Outdoor and indoor amusement parks or theme parks, funfairs/peryas, kid amusement industries such as playgrounds, playroom, and kiddie rides.
4. Indoor recreational venues such as internet cafes, billiard halls, amusement arcades, bowling alleys, and similar venues.
5. Indoor limited face-to-face or in-person classes, examinations, and other education-related activities at all levels, except those previously approved by the Inter-Agency Task Force and/or the Office of the President.
6. Casinos, horse racing, cockfighting and operation of cockpits, lottery and betting shops, and other gaming establishments except as may be authorized by the IATF or the Office of the President.