The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) Koronadal has been designated as an additional testing center for a number of licensure examinations this month.
The August 2021 Licensure Examinations are the following:
• Licensure Examination for Veterinarians (August 4 – 6, 2021)
• Mining Engineers Licensure Examination (August 9 – 11, 2021)
• Licensure Examination for Mechanical Engineers and Certified Plant Mechanics (August 15 – 16, 2021)
• Medical Technologists Licensure Examination (August 21 – 22, 2021)
• Social Workers Licensure Examination (August 24 – 26, 2021)
• Licensure Examination for Architects (August 27 & 29, 2021)
In a Facebook post, the Commission also announced that all August 2021 Licensure Examinations in PRC Davao are cancelled.
“Affected examinees are given option to transfer examination venue from PRC-Davao to PRC-Koronadal by sending a request to PRC Davao at [email protected],” it said.
“Those who will not be able to transfer or take the said August 2021 Licensure Examinations may take the next succeeding examination without forfeiture of the examination fees,” added PRC.
The Commission said those who have queries and concern may email PRC Davao at [email protected] and follow the official Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/PRCROXI/.