The emerging global threat from the Delta variant of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19), or what was formerly called the India variant, is now a serious concern for local health officials.
And there is more bad news for vehicle owners as oil firms said that a sixth round of fuel price hikes is set to be implemented next week.
But there is also some good news as the LRT2 stations in Marikina and Antipolo are set to open next week.
These are among the top stories this Saturday afternoon, June 19, 2021.
- PH COVID-19 Update: 6,959 new cases, 9,407 recoveries, 153 fatalities
- Expect another round of fuel price hikes next week
- Good news for LRT-2 riders
- PhilHealth obligations
- ICC probe on Duterte government’s anti-drug war
- Improved internet speed in PH
- PH, Saudi Arabia labor relations
- Taal Volcano Watch
- Political Corner
- Business Corner