The country’s vaccination officials are encountering stiff challenge from senators, who maintain that there’s already enough funds to finance the country’s vaccine rollout.
This, as Malacanang primes itself for a major showdown with those supporting a call by a prosecutor at the International Criminal Court (ICC), seeking a probe on the Philippines’ anti-drug war.
These are among the top stories this Wednesday morning, June 16, 2021.
- PH COVID-19 Update
- Beautification of Manila Bay
- Manila, Butuan among world’s “Champion Cities”
- All’s well at Mount Pinatubo 30 years after eruption
- Preparations for Schoolyear 2021-2022
- PH reeling from high childhood stunting rate
- Weather Update
- Proposed ICC probe on PH’s anti-drug war
- Malacanang fires back at ICC
- Big-time drug bust
- Nurses asks gov’t to just let them leave
- Preparations for 2022 polls
- Business Corner