President Duterte had a telephone dialogue with Russian President Vladimir Putin on the 45th year of diplomatic relations between the Philippines and Russia.
Tropical storm Dante continued to barrel through Southern and Central Luzon with impunity as massive floods were recorded, and thousands of commuters were left stranded, as of Wednesday night, June 2, 2021.
And there remained the infuriating spate of brownouts that have hit parts of Luzon the past days, leaving authorities pointing fingers at each other as to who should be made accountable for the sudden dip in the supply of power.
These are among the top stories we have for you this Thursday morning, June 3, 2021.
- Duterte-Putin dialogue on 45th year of diplomatic relations between the two countries
- PH COVID-19 Update
- ‘Dante’ Watch
(As of 11 p.m., June 2, 2021)
- Reprieve from days of blistering afternoons
- Who’s to blame for brutal brownouts?
- Update on infrastructure projects
- PRRD orders
- Chua confirmed as NEDA chief
- Landmark bill
- Political Corner
- Business Corner