Singer Ariana Grande and her husband Dalton Gomez secretly got married in an intimate ceremony in Montecito, California over the weekend.
Here are some interesting facts about Ariana’s husband, as reported by dailymail.co.uk.
1) Dalton is two years younger than Ariana who is 27 years old.
2) In October 2019, Dalton helped Big Bang Theory star Kunal Nayyar purchase a Los Angeles pad for $7.5 million from seller Aaron Rosenberg, a music attorney whose clients include Ariana, Jennifer Lopez and Justin Bieber.
3) In June 2020, Dalton’s boss, Aaron Kirman, represented Ariana as her real estate agent when she purchased a $13.7-million Hollywood Hills mansion.
4) The real estate agent is also reported to have started his career as a dancer.
5) Life & Style magazine estimates that Dalton is worth $20 million through his work in the industry.
6) Dalton reportedly picked up for Ariana a stunning diamond and pearl band rumored to be worth $100,000.
7) Dalton helped design the ring himself as he approached jeweller Jack Solow to create the ‘very, very specific’ engagement ring he wanted.
8) Ariana and Dalton were first pictured in February at a gastropub in Los Angeles.
9) Dalton appears in the ‘Stuck With You’ video of Ariana and Justin Bieber.
10) Dalton and Ariana spent their first Christmas together in 2020.