Can we administer enough of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) vaccines before these go stale?
This appears to be the question that is most asked these days as the government tries to inoculate as many persons commensurate to the number of vaccines that have been arriving in torrents of late.
Stories on calls for rapid inoculation are among the top stories this Sunday morning, May 16, 2021.
- PH COVID-19 Update
- More supply, lower prices of rice, pork…
- …but farmers, fishermen, and livestock raisers are experiencing worst crisis in years
- Keep yourselves cool with the searing weather
- Tip on keeping food safe
- Stranded Pinoys in China return
- ‘Taklobo’ being smuggled by poachers masquerading as researchers
- Business Corner