Pope Francis acknowledged the contribution of Filipinos to the world in his homily during a papal mass at the Vatican, commemorating the 500th year since Christianity came to the Philippines.
The papal mass celebrating the milestone in Christianity in the Philippines is among the top stories we have included in our Monday, March 15, 2021 update.
- Pope Francis hails Filipino dedication to Christianity in papal mass.
Response of Cardinal Tagle: Coming of Christian faith to PH a gift from God
- PH’s second nanosatellite successfully deployed in orbit
- A low pressure area in (LPA) the Palawan area is forecast to bring cloudy skies with scattered rain showers and thunderstorms in some areas in the western section of the country.
- During a relief distribution in Manila, elderly Presidential Legal Counsel Salvador Panelo gamely calls Senator Bong Go’s dare, and does 41 push-ups in front of an amazed crowd
- PH COVID-19 update: 4,899 new cases; 13,1371 recoveries, 63 deaths
- A uniformed curfew from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. starts Monday in Metro Manila