Sarah Geronimo and Grab Philippines will work on a series of campaigns to launch the Kilo-Kilometrong Pa-promo.
“As someone who came from a humble background, alam ko kung gaano kahalaga to make the most out of every peso. Mas lalo pa ngayon na I started my journey into married life. Kaya I am very much excited to be working with Grab! May mga campaigns and initiatives kaming inihanda para sa lahat, and I am sure that kung sino ka man, ano man ang iyong budget – may mga makikita kang sulit na deals and exciting promos sa Grab na para sayo,” said Sarah Geronimo.
“We are excited to be working with Sarah Geronimo and we believe that we both share our dedication to delight and provide value to our kababayans. Grab has constantly innovated to be the Philippines’ super app – providing everyday value and delight to our customers and communities. Similarly, Sarah has successfully built her career from being a singer to becoming the country’s most admired total performer – bringing joy and excitement to millions of Filipinos. We are confident that by working together, we will continue to delight and provide everyday value to many Filipinos,” said Grace Vera Cruz, Country Head of Grab Philippines.
Until March 7, the Kilo-Kilometrong Pa-promo will feature deals across all services in Grab with the promo code GRABWITHSARAHG.
These promos indlude:
- GrabFood customers can have their favorite meals delivered for free within Metro Manila, with every minimum order of P400. For those outside the metro, they can have their meals delivered free of charge for a minimum purchase of P250.
- RIDE FOR LESS. In the next three weeks for promo code, GrabCar will provide up to P40 off from your fares. Passengers can use the code for a maximum of two rides during the promotion period.
- A minimum spend will of P500 will get users less booking fees and receive the items within 60 minutes. The promo is available to all Grab users in Metro Manila and Cebu.
- Sending gifts will have a P1 booking fee.
- One-time P50 cashback if you pay cashless during the promo period.
To catch your first glimpse of Sarah G on Grab, follow Grab Philippines on Facebook and check out the Grab app.