Nothing brings smiles to faces quite like food. No matter the challenges of your day, a satisfied craving is sure to brighten your mood. That’s why Grab, the leading everyday everything app, continues to delight Filipinos by providing any food, any time through GrabFood.
This month, GrabFood celebrates its second anniversary in the Philippines the best way it knows how — by launching a two-week mega sale! Starting November 23 until December 6, customers can enjoy up to 50% off on their favorite eats when they order through GrabFood!
Exciting deals and discounts available from GrabFood’s two week-long mega sale
- Start the week right through Milk Tea Monday! Only on November 23, get 30% off on your favorite milk tea orders from Coco, Chatime, Cha Tuk Chak, and more!
- Craving for chicken? This November 25, get 30% off from chicken chains JT’s Manukan Grille, Adobo Connection, Wee Nam Kee, and more!
- Watch out for GrabFood’s BLOWOUT FLASH SALES throughout the next two weeks to get 50% off from 11 AM to 3 PM only!
- November 24 – Foodee Global Concepts Food Group(Hawker Chan, Pound, Tim Ho Wan, and more)
- November 26 – The Moment Group (Din Tai Fung, 8Cuts, Ooma, and more)
- December 1 – The Bistro Group (TGI Friday’s, Itallani’s, Denny’s, and more)
- December 2 – Popeyes
- December 3 – Viva Food Group (Wing Zone, Pepi Cubano, Paper Moon Cafe, and more)
- Get GrabFood Exclusive Bundles on November 29 and December 6 to save as much as Php199 per order from favorites like Frankie’s, Yellow Cab, Burger King, and more!
GrabFood provides any food, any time
Two years since launching in the Philippines, GrabFood has driven the growth of the food delivery industry through consistent expansion and advancement.
Customers can always look forward to GrabFood providing delight and excitement through its wide variety of food options. With its continuous expansion of its merchant-partner base, GrabFood continues to have the widest selection of restaurants and largest operation footprint, serving Metro Manila, Rizal, Cavite, Laguna, Pampanga, Cebu, and more.
- Utilizing technology and innovation to further expand the reach of your favorite restaurants, GrabFood also recently launched Long Distance Delivery, a feature that gives customers access to a wider selection of restaurants. With a 10 kilometer delivery range, customers can enjoy even more delicious possibilities for whatever they’re craving.
- With the average basket size of GrabFood orders increasing by over 16% across Southeast Asia since the start of the lockdown, GrabFood also launched the group ordering feature, which makes it easier for groups to collate orders and purchase in one go.
- First introduced in February this year, GrabKitchen is another way that GrabFood has been making it easier for customers to order their favorites all in one order. Through GrabKitchen, some of the most sought-after restaurants are brought together in one central kitchen, giving customers the option to mix-and match orders from those restaurants— all in one order and delivery fee. Currently, GrabKitchen is available in Glorietta 2, Makati, but customers can look forward to new GrabKitchens cooking up in the Manila area very soon!
- Through the resumption of GrabFood’s 24-hour operations across Metro Manila, GrabFood also ensures you can fill your tummy when hunger strikes— whatever time that may be.
- Whether you’re ordering for yourself or someone else, do it without a sweat through GrabFood’s Scheduled Orders feature! It’s now much easier to plan your meals or pull off a surprise pakain with the option to schedule your orders on GrabFood!
Continuous growth for its partners is continuous growth for GrabFood
Since the start of the pandemic, the crucial role food delivery services play in the lives of customers has become even more apparent. Recognizing this need, GrabFood remains committed to providing a safe and convenient platform to connect customers with food businesses. Through continuous expansion, innovative solutions, and increased support, GrabFood will continue to grow its platform to uplift more lives.
By providing merchant-partners a digital storefront to help them reach more customers, GrabFood not only gives customers more food choices to satisfy their cravings and fill their appetites, but also provides meaningful livelihood opportunities for its merchant and delivery-partners.
“Food delivery has been an essential service for many of our kababayans – whether it’s to satisfy their everyday cravings, grow their businesses, or provide livelihood opportunities to our communities – and GrabFood is humbled to deliver all these things and more. We are very much thankful to the countless customers, partners, and delivery-partners who believe in our mission and continue to support us. We will continue to build on our strong foundations knowing that with every GrabFood order, we are able to help businesses and provide livelihood to our many delivery-partners” said Grab Philippines Head of Deliveries EJ Dela Vega.
Working hand-in-hand, GrabFood commits to continuing to grow with you, its customer, merchant-partner, and delivery-partner.