Bruno Mars had to pause his show in Glasgow after a part of the stage caught fire.
An eyewitness told Entertainment Tonight that the Grammy-winning artist had to abruptly cut his concert because a lighting rig was in flames.
The lighting equipment was reportedly hit by stage pyrotechnics.
“They lowered [a] lighting rig and used fire extinguishers to put something out that was on stage,” ET quoted one of the audiences in Mars’ show.
A safety announcement was also flashed in the screens to inform the crowd of the incident.
“This is a safety announcement. It is necessary to stop the show temporarily. Further information to follow,” the statement read.
The crew of the concert quickly ensured the safety of those at the venue.
The “That’s What I Like” musician returned to the stage shortly after the small blaze was extinguished.
After returning to the stage, Mars made light of the minor glitch and even composed a song about it.
“We burned the stage down in Glasgow,” he jokingly sang.
Glasgow Live claimed that no one was harmed or injured.